Concur

Concur Employer Reviews

Great environment
Segment Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 4, 2014
Concur has a tremendous culture. They allow you to give input no matter your "rank". With that being said, there is a ton of leadership which may be involved within each roll. You work cross-functionally on most projects to get the job done. It's a great environment.
Concur is a cloud-based company focused on increasing employee productivity by making business travel, expense and invoice mgmt a better experience!
Senior Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee), Danville, CAAugust 5, 2014
I do what I love and love what I do.

I've gained so much technical knowledge and strategic thinking (along with SIMPLE thinking!) over the years which would lend itself well and bring value and success to any organization.

I continually gain insight, knowledge, collaborative thinking and mentor ability from the many tribes of colleagues I surround – more... myself with.

The most difficult part of my job is shutting down my computer at then end of each day- I love seeing the "Docusign via Docusign" emails that come in.

The most enjoyable part of my day are my interactions with clients, partners (whom I consider clients) and my internal colleagues which bring me appreciation, joy and job satisfaction in depth of all angles of knowledge that I gain from them. And the "Docusign via Docusign" emails... – less
Supporting Clients with Concur Cliqbook Travel issues with the tool
Executive Account Client Support Analyst (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: good vacation 27 days a year
Cons: lack of back up help. i was the only one on my desk
My day consist of dealing with Program admins with Concur/Cliqbook travel issues using the tool. The hardest part of the job was when I was unable to correct the issue in questions and needed to escalate the issue.The most enjoyable part on my job was the relationships I created with our clients..
Phenomenal people, positive growth environment, go-forward plan for improving infrastructure
Global Operations Program Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 17, 2014
Pros: numerous internal social events, transparency across key business leaders
Cons: infrastructure in a state of development/improvement
The last four years have been both wonderful and challenging, with a lot of growth seen as a result. The hardest part of the job has been working in an environment where project and employee success measures have been fairly gray; however, my team and direct manager have been amazing at working through the fog and finding meaningful success with positive – more... cross-functional impact. – less
Excellent Company
ETS2 Project Manager (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 16, 2014
I am very pleased with my experiences at Concur. I have a lot of responsibility in a dynamic environment and work with a lot of dedicated people.
Productive and fun workplace
Employee (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJune 3, 2014
Pros: free pop, great benefits
Cons: no structure
Concur had great social gatherings for their employees but some department there was no structure and procedures needed to be streamlined and changed.
fast paced environment
Anonymous (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 29, 2014
Concur is a fast paced environment. It can be challenging to get a handle on the data necessary to make business decisions.
Concur -- a highly recommended employer
Marketing Research Intern - SMB North America (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Concur's culture is phenomenal, the work is intense but impactful, and it's an all-around great place to work.
Busy working environment and friendly co-workers
Auditing Clerk (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and lunches, free snack food, outdoor patio
My primary task in Concur, Inc was receipt handling. I prepared expense reports, scanned and upload them to the company's system for our clients to view electronically. I also worked with invoices by doing the same as with expense reports. However, preparing invoices require more attention because after uploading them to the system, clients do not have – more... chance to review the prepared invoices. Auditors work on these invoices shortly after they are uploaded to the system where they are accessed electronically. My co-workers are fun and very friendly. I wouldn't say there's anything hard about the job. However, because it involves money I made sure I pay close attention to what I was doing. I worked in the pace I was most comfortable with but still manage to finish the tasks on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was almost always doing something. I like being busy because it makes the day go by faster. The supervisor that I worked with was very nice and welcoming. Likewise, the manager was very understanding and was willing to listen to what employees had to say. – less
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Intern (Former Employee), Redmond, WAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: great employees, co workers, and managers
It was just Data entry. There's not much to explain.
I enjoyed the freedom aspect of it. everyone does there work with freedom. of course it needs to get done, but everyone works hard and enjoys the free workspace.
Highly competitive environment.
Systems Operator Senior (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: helping coworkers
Cons: 12 hour shifts
Enjoyed learning new things. Boss was cool under pressure which there was a lot of.
Good experience to start a carrear an d learn about an industry.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), isabelaJuly 4, 2013
I was in charge of a working crew, I learn the importance about processes, the part that I most enjoy was the interacion with the costumers in a daily basis. Hardest part was the shift because at that time I was in school.
Growing company with high core values
Contract Management Specialist (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNOctober 15, 2012
Company has a great vision for what they current provide/support to their clients, and where they are going in the future.
Inside Sales Managment
Market Development Manager (Current Employee), Redmond, WAOctober 5, 2012
Responsible for managing two inside sales teams.
 New business: North America Large Market Segment
12 Person sales team-Business to Business software sales. Own North America Large Market segment (1000-6000 employees)
 Customer Base North America All Segments
Client Base: 3 person sales team. Business to Business Software sales. Own North America
All – more... segments (500+ employees) – less
Dynamic & Innovative market leader with growth creating opportunities
Solution Consultant (Current Employee), NortheastJune 21, 2012
Pros: market leader, career growth, good benefits, positive work environment
Cons: extensive work from home can make it tough to meet many people
Concur is a market leader which continues to innovate creating ongoing opportunities to keep learning and bring new solutions to the client base. The company supports work from home and although has high expectations for delivery of results, also encourages healhty work/life balance. Leaders communicates their vision, setting broad objectives and principles – more... and has a deep management team, most with many years of tenure able to execute effectively. – less
GREAT Company, LOADS of Work!
Internal IT Admin/DSS III, Team Lead (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNMay 15, 2012
Pros: benefits, culture.
Cons: work work work
This was one of the best companies I've ever worked for, however they were growing at a pace that outmatched IT unfortunately. The unspoken company credo is WORK until you drop.
Benefits were great and not costly, salaries were above average but the bonuses were excellent.
There is a definite culture that espouses diversity however that is not always – more... the case.
I worked an average of 14 hours a day. – less
Energetic and fun place to work
Service Administrator Supervisor (Current Employee), Work from home - Redmond, WAMay 7, 2012
Pros: work from home
Cons: work from home
My job consists of servicing Customers after they have implemented the product. I help them administer and maintain their Concur Expense system. The nice thing about working from home is that I can adjust my day to fit around my personal life. I start about 5am work for a couple of hours, get the family up and going and then get back to work until my – more... daughter comes home from school. In the evenings after she has gone to bed I can do a little more work if I'm behind or not.
My team is great, even though we are all working from home, we communicate frequently via phone and Lync. We are still a team even though we are so far apart. It is hard working from home though, you miss the chitchat over the water cooler, but at least I know the team is still there to support me in my work needs.
I love being able to determine what my day will be as long as I get my work done. Concur is a great place to work! – less
It is fun and fulfilling
SW Configuration Engineer Lead (Current Employee), PragueApril 16, 2012
Pros: mostly good management, growing company
Cons: less organized
What to say in few words? The summary could be probably "well organized chaos"

Does it sound strange? It is much better than it sounds. Some companies have well organized processes, but move really really slow and people have problems to do anything. Concur is the other way around. Very little things is predefined. We live out of fresh and creative – more... minds that are able to take problem they find themselves and fix it while just providing report on the way what they found, what is status and when it is done. Is it always as easy as this? Of course not, we have some paperwork as well and to get things moving isn't 100% easy all the time, but it is possible and the more creative and constructive people are the more options they have.

Concur helped me to grow my soft skills, get experience on different technology areas and after I have been able to present that company can trust me I am getting more and more freedom on daily bases and my voice is heard more and more which is fulfilling.

Is Concur the best company in the world? It is not, paycheck is never high enough, but if somebody wants stable company with reasonable income and great people then it is definitely great option to think about. – less
Great place to work...company has real vision
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee), Coppell, TXApril 10, 2012
Pros: easy expense report process
Cons: growing fast so territories are being chopped up
Very hands off on your work day - no micro management
Learned a lot about finance departments
Management for the most part is great
Hardest part - you are selling a product that many consider a luxury item
Most enjoyable - they truly cared about their employees
Employee-centric organization
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Home Office/RemoveMarch 23, 2012
Pros: strong management team, good time off package, nurturing environment, home-based opportunities
Cons: large organization can be hard to navigate
Concur seems genuinely concerned about the success of its employees and consistently supports work/life balance as well as personal and professional development.

1 2 3

About Concur

Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based, – Read more