Concur Employee Reviews in United States

Concur has a highly energetic and dynamic work environment.
Corporate Learning & Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redmond, Washington, United StatesMarch 14, 2012
Concur has a highly energetic and dynamic work environment. The atmosphere is one of constant evolution and a drive to improve. People who work for Concur need to be able to think on their feet and find solutions at all levels. Concur also promotes being successful not just in the workplace, but as a person in general. You need to live a healthy lifestyle, be conscious of your community, and be inquisitive and intuitive on a global level.
Pros
room for career growth, concur has a very promising future, high energy environment, interaction with people from all over the world, able to telecommute.
Cons
parking and office space issues
A Great Place to Work and Grow!
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 15, 2012
The company is growing quickly and there is alot of room to advance. Flexible hours and the ability to work from home fosters a great work/life balance. Excellent company culture and they work hard to maintain the small company feel. Competitive pay and benefits.
Pros
great pay, great culture, advancement opportunities, friendly people, plenty of pto, awards trips, strategic partnerships in place, multiple resources.
Cons
due to growth some people can't keep up, sometimes lack of resources
Vibrant and growth oriented workplace
Director (Current Employee) –  Redmond WAMarch 16, 2012
Concur offers a wealth of opportunity for those who seek to pursue it. With it's growing global presence, Concur provides an individual career trajectory that also facilitates travel to many parts of the globe, EMEA, APA and of course the domestic US.
For the motivated and energetic individual, there is no shortage of work and possibilities.
The culture at Concur is great, people willing to connect all over the globe, along with some fun monthly moral events mixed in and around the offices.
Pros
monthly paid happy hours
Cons
mid-range compensation
Concur is an incredible company to work for!
Senior Functional COnsultant (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 18, 2012
I am so proud to be part of a company that is growing by leaps and bounds yet never loses sight of it's employees. I can truly say that I have found the company that I will be retiring with. We are allowed to grow and be promoted yet have the support from all levels of management. If we struggle with new functionality, we always have resources available to answer any questions we encounter.
Pros
promotions, employee recognition and true leadership support.
Cons
not one thing!!
Driven workplace with quality people and innovative technology
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2012
Concur provides you with training and understanding behind the company goals and focus. Here you will find tenured management that cares about the product and innovation for travel and expense management tools. There is an attentiveness to Mobile technology and moving forward with growth in the Mid Market business. I have an outstanding team of individuals that I work with and there is excitement in regards to what the future holds.
Pros
innovative, growth, solid product, mobile, leading technology
Cons
healthcare costs
The BEST Place to Work
Manager, Client Support (Current Employee) –  Home OfficeMarch 21, 2012
I have worked at a number of different jobs in my professional tenure, some very exciting, including a cruise line and an airline, and I can honestly say that working at Concur is the BEST job I have ever had! Honestly every job presents days that are not ideal, but even on the very worst of days, it is far outshines any position I have ever held. The management, the employees, the culture, the progressive thinking, the feeling that each individual plays a role in the overall success, how wonderful is that?
Pros
progressive thinking, best in class, supportive, huge opportunity for growth
Dynamic & Innovative market leader with growth creating opportunities
Solution Consultant (Current Employee) –  NortheastJune 21, 2012
Concur is a market leader which continues to innovate creating ongoing opportunities to keep learning and bring new solutions to the client base. The company supports work from home and although has high expectations for delivery of results, also encourages healhty work/life balance. Leaders communicates their vision, setting broad objectives and principles and has a deep management team, most with many years of tenure able to execute effectively.
Pros
market leader, career growth, good benefits, positive work environment
Cons
extensive work from home can make it tough to meet many people
Concur is an exciting place to be!
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 15, 2012
I have been with Concur for two years, and have never been happier or more excited about what I do and the people I work with. The leadership is committed to accelerating our innovation and leadership in the Cloud Computing/Social Enterprise space, and continuing to deliver significant value to companies large and small. There is tremendous growth potential for our company, and for every employee here (or soon to be here). If you are committed to realizing your full potential, and contributing to the success of the team, then I would highly recommend you join Concur.
Pros
innovative technology company, committed to hiring, developing and rewarding great people, great company culture
Cons
healthcare and 401k benefits could be better
Its good
Regional Sales Executive, Small Business (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 29, 2015
Concur is a great place to work. Managers are pretty understanding when it comes to work life balance.
Benefits are good. Plenty of PTO days.
Inside Sales Managment
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 5, 2012
Responsible for managing two inside sales teams.
 New business: North America Large Market Segment
12 Person sales team-Business to Business software sales. Own North America Large Market segment (1000-6000 employees)
 Customer Base North America All Segments
Client Base: 3 person sales team. Business to Business Software sales. Own North America
All segments (500+ employees)
Great environment
Segment Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 4, 2014
Concur has a tremendous culture. They allow you to give input no matter your "rank". With that being said, there is a ton of leadership which may be involved within each roll. You work cross-functionally on most projects to get the job done. It's a great environment.
Concur has opportunities for everyone regardless of where you are currently in your career.
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Home Office - PennsylvaniaMarch 14, 2012
I had worked for a Top 500 company for many years, leading multi-year, complex projects. I was looking for something different. I wanted a job where I would look forward to going to work every day. One that offered flexible hours, shorter, less-complex projects and where I could work from home. My dream job!! I became a member of Concur's family one year ago, and I can truly say that I love my job!! They had everything that I wanted, and I was getting paid very well for something that I enjoy doing. The benefits are great and there are so many opportunities for growth and advancement. Concur has a 5-star rating in my book!!
Pros
work from home, flexible hours, opportunities for growth and advancement
Cons
i haven't found any cons.
Great company with a lot of opportunity, challenge, and just plain fun!
Director, Solutions Consulting (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 11, 2012
Working at Concur is quite the experience! The passion, innovation, opportunities, and the people you work with are second to none. A startup feel in an established corporation that is in hyper-growth mode. Join Concur if you are looking for a fulfilling career in whatever it is that you do!
Pros
culture, opportunities
Just a great place to work!
Regional Sales Executive, SMB (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO.March 15, 2012
Having worked for the same company for over seven years the decision to leave was not an easy one. Concur is a great place to work. Everyone is fully engaged and on the same page.
I think the companies high client satisfaction ratings come from great products and great people.
Pros
training, support, skilled management
Cons
blistering fast pace may not be for everyone
Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!
Revenue Accounting Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Redmond WashingtonMarch 9, 2012
Concur is a fast-paced, dynamic growing Company that is a fantastic place to work! As an employee of Concur, I feel challenged, empowered, motivated, and valued. I appreciate the personal career growth opportunities I experience and love both the people and culture at Concur. Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!
Great Company where employees are valued!
Senior Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WaMarch 12, 2012
Concur is a fantastic company to be a part of. Management is easily accessible, knowledgable and incredibly friendly. I have never felt so comfortable with my managers, as I do at Concur. I am challenged on a daily basis, which definitely keeps things interesting. Concur strives to make sure employees have a healthy work/life balance.
Great place to work...company has real vision
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 10, 2012
Very hands off on your work day - no micro management
Learned a lot about finance departments
Management for the most part is great
Hardest part - you are selling a product that many consider a luxury item
Most enjoyable - they truly cared about their employees
Pros
easy expense report process
Cons
growing fast so territories are being chopped up
Fast-paced, innovative and fun!
IT Architect (Current Employee) –  Redmond WAMarch 14, 2012
The reason Concur has so many loyal customers is because our company culture puts an emphasis on employees, customers, integrity and innovation. Working here means being passionate about what you do and never blaming others.

Employee benefits are generous and all levels of management are accessible. Office accommodations are very nice and well maintained. Opportunities for professional growth and promotion are readily available and it's common to find people who have moved from entry-level to much higher positions.

Flexible schedules, free beverages and ride share subsidies are other perks that help make working here even more fun.
Pros
solid management and leadership, financially strong, fast growing.
Cons
parking can be difficult for late arrivers, no vacation accrual (use it or lose it).
Global corporation with a "family business" feel
Travel & Expense Administrator (Current Employee) –  Redmond Corporate officeMarch 14, 2012
People. That is what Concur is all about. The talent, vision, leadership, and fun such a diverse work force brings to the table is truly inspiring. There is a spirit of 'we are in this together' that is infectious.
Pros
advancement opportunity plus
Cons
parking at the office on meeting days, everyone wants to hear raj speak.
Excellent place to work at!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  RedmondMarch 14, 2012
Everyone here is friendly, outgoing and hardworking. It's a close community where we all look out for each others well being and success. It's hard to find this kind of atmosphere in most growing companies but Concur manages to find a place for every employee to feel right at home.
Pros
casual, networking, opportunities for career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concur. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4