Concur

Concur Employer Reviews

Driven workplace with quality people and innovative technology
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2012
Pros: innovative, growth, solid product, mobile, leading technology
Cons: healthcare costs
Concur provides you with training and understanding behind the company goals and focus. Here you will find tenured management that cares about the product and innovation for travel and expense management tools. There is an attentiveness to Mobile technology and moving forward with growth in the Mid Market business. I have an outstanding team of individuals – more... that I work with and there is excitement in regards to what the future holds. – less
Concur is an incredible company to work for!
Senior Functional COnsultant (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 18, 2012
Pros: promotions, employee recognition and true leadership support.
Cons: not one thing!!
I am so proud to be part of a company that is growing by leaps and bounds yet never loses sight of it's employees. I can truly say that I have found the company that I will be retiring with. We are allowed to grow and be promoted yet have the support from all levels of management. If we struggle with new functionality, we always have resources available – more... to answer any questions we encounter. – less
Vibrant and growth oriented workplace
Director (Current Employee), Redmond WAMarch 16, 2012
Pros: monthly paid happy hours
Cons: mid-range compensation
Concur offers a wealth of opportunity for those who seek to pursue it. With it's growing global presence, Concur provides an individual career trajectory that also facilitates travel to many parts of the globe, EMEA, APA and of course the domestic US.
For the motivated and energetic individual, there is no shortage of work and possibilities.
The culture – more... at Concur is great, people willing to connect all over the globe, along with some fun monthly moral events mixed in and around the offices. – less
Proud to work here
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 16, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere, new technology, diversity
Cons: workload, work/life balance
Concur is very focused on technology and I have the opportunity to use some of the latest equipment.
In my time with Concur I've had several opportunities for advancement and feel that I am fairly compensated.
The nature of my particular position requires periodic after-hours and on-call work, which is the only reason I didn't rate work/life balance – more... as 5 stars, however management is flexible with comp time to help make up for that.
Although Concur is over 15 years old and has experienced rapid growth in the past few years, it still has that startup atmosphere in many ways. Due to this rapid growth, there have been some "growing pains" such as organizational changes and increased oversight, but this can be expected as any company matures and makes adjustments to run more efficiently and productively. Because I am participating in this growth, I feel like I am really making a contribution to how things are done here. – less
Concur is an exciting place to be!
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 15, 2012
Pros: innovative technology company, committed to hiring, developing and rewarding great people, great company culture
Cons: healthcare and 401k benefits could be better
I have been with Concur for two years, and have never been happier or more excited about what I do and the people I work with. The leadership is committed to accelerating our innovation and leadership in the Cloud Computing/Social Enterprise space, and continuing to deliver significant value to companies large and small. There is tremendous growth potential – more... for our company, and for every employee here (or soon to be here). If you are committed to realizing your full potential, and contributing to the success of the team, then I would highly recommend you join Concur. – less
Fun, fast and rewarding!
Sales Executive (Current Employee), New EnglandMarch 15, 2012
Pros: great benefits!
Cons: very fast pace!
Concur is a great company with positive and supportive management and coworkers! Lots of opportunity to succeed! If you like to work hard and play hard, and get recognized and rewarded for your talents, dedication and success, then Concur is the place to be!
A Great Place to Work and Grow!
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 15, 2012
Pros: great pay, great culture, advancement opportunities, friendly people, plenty of pto, awards trips, strategic partnerships in place, multiple resources.
Cons: due to growth some people can't keep up, sometimes lack of resources
The company is growing quickly and there is alot of room to advance. Flexible hours and the ability to work from home fosters a great work/life balance. Excellent company culture and they work hard to maintain the small company feel. Competitive pay and benefits.
Just a great place to work!
Regional Sales Executive, SMB (Current Employee), St. Louis, MO.March 15, 2012
Pros: training, support, skilled management
Cons: blistering fast pace may not be for everyone
Having worked for the same company for over seven years the decision to leave was not an easy one. Concur is a great place to work. Everyone is fully engaged and on the same page.
I think the companies high client satisfaction ratings come from great products and great people.
A company about opportunity, growth and personal sucess
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 15, 2012
Pros: opportunity, sucess, work-life balance, benifits, high energy
Cons: very fast paced, quick turn deadlines, can be stressful
When someone asks me to describe Concur the first thought that comes to mind is “Opportunity”. Opportunity to learn and grow. Opportunity to contribute and be part of a team. Opportunity to be innovative and make a difference in the world. Concur is one of those unique places where you feel as though you have made a key contribution to the bigger plan. – more... They genuinely care about their employees both in career success and personal well-being. Concur prides itself on upholding the core values that the company was built on. Everyone who works here lives and abides by these values which are a key contributor to the unmistakable positive energy and personal success of each individual. I cannot think of a better place to be right now then here at Concur. – less
Postive and motivating culture
Senior Project Managers (Current Employee), telecommute from Vancouver, BC, CanadaMarch 14, 2012
Pros: open communication, ability to contribute at different levels, flexible working arrangements
Concur has a unique culture where everyone is motivated to do their best. You want to work hard becuase everyone else is working hard. Sure, every job has its challenges, however, when you know your peers really want to be here and want to do their best, its infectous and refreshing. The company is nimble enough to let you stretch yoru boundaries on – more... what and where you can contribute, beyond your job title. – less
Concur has opportunities for everyone regardless of where you are currently in your career.
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee), Home Office - PennsylvaniaMarch 14, 2012
Pros: work from home, flexible hours, opportunities for growth and advancement
Cons: i haven't found any cons.
I had worked for a Top 500 company for many years, leading multi-year, complex projects. I was looking for something different. I wanted a job where I would look forward to going to work every day. One that offered flexible hours, shorter, less-complex projects and where I could work from home. My dream job!! I became a member of Concur's family one – more... year ago, and I can truly say that I love my job!! They had everything that I wanted, and I was getting paid very well for something that I enjoy doing. The benefits are great and there are so many opportunities for growth and advancement. Concur has a 5-star rating in my book!! – less
Good Place to work for
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee), Eden PraireMarch 14, 2012
Concur is good place to work for. I have been able to work with latest technology. Most of the people who work here are pretty smart. Lot of opportunity to learn from others. Good working environment.
Fast-paced, innovative and fun!
IT Architect (Current Employee), Redmond WAMarch 14, 2012
Pros: solid management and leadership, financially strong, fast growing.
Cons: parking can be difficult for late arrivers, no vacation accrual (use it or lose it).
The reason Concur has so many loyal customers is because our company culture puts an emphasis on employees, customers, integrity and innovation. Working here means being passionate about what you do and never blaming others.

Employee benefits are generous and all levels of management are accessible. Office accommodations are very nice and well maintained. – more... Opportunities for professional growth and promotion are readily available and it's common to find people who have moved from entry-level to much higher positions.

Flexible schedules, free beverages and ride share subsidies are other perks that help make working here even more fun. – less
A great company that values individuality, creative ideas and new technologies
Manager, Hosting Operations (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 14, 2012
Pros: flexible hours, telecommuting when needed, great communications from the top down
Cons: 401k match not as high as some companies, parking can be hard to find if you arrive late
I've worked for several companies, large, small, well established and start-ups. Concur is one of just a few where I feel challenged on a daily basis, my ideas are sought out and new methods are welcomed. Constantly striving to improve and come up with a better solution to new and old problems is just part of the job. No one is bounded by a "box" - – more... you determine how much you take on and how you can contribute.

Just within the database group, we manage SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Mongo. Working closely with development on a daily basis to find and resolve potential problems before they arise. There's never an "finger pointing", problems are identified, corrected and we move forward. – less
Global corporation with a "family business" feel
Travel & Expense Administrator (Current Employee), Redmond Corporate officeMarch 14, 2012
Pros: advancement opportunity plus
Cons: parking at the office on meeting days, everyone wants to hear raj speak.
People. That is what Concur is all about. The talent, vision, leadership, and fun such a diverse work force brings to the table is truly inspiring. There is a spirit of 'we are in this together' that is infectious.
Concur has a highly energetic and dynamic work environment.
Corporate Learning & Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Redmond, Washington, United StatesMarch 14, 2012
Pros: room for career growth, concur has a very promising future, high energy environment, interaction with people from all over the world, able to telecommute.
Cons: parking and office space issues
Concur has a highly energetic and dynamic work environment. The atmosphere is one of constant evolution and a drive to improve. People who work for Concur need to be able to think on their feet and find solutions at all levels. Concur also promotes being successful not just in the workplace, but as a person in general. You need to live a healthy lifestyle, – more... be conscious of your community, and be inquisitive and intuitive on a global level. – less
Excellent place to work at!
Receptionist (Current Employee), RedmondMarch 14, 2012
Pros: casual, networking, opportunities for career growth
Everyone here is friendly, outgoing and hardworking. It's a close community where we all look out for each others well being and success. It's hard to find this kind of atmosphere in most growing companies but Concur manages to find a place for every employee to feel right at home.
Great Company where employees are valued!
Senior Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Redmond, WaMarch 12, 2012
Concur is a fantastic company to be a part of. Management is easily accessible, knowledgable and incredibly friendly. I have never felt so comfortable with my managers, as I do at Concur. I am challenged on a daily basis, which definitely keeps things interesting. Concur strives to make sure employees have a healthy work/life balance.
Great company with a lot of opportunity, challenge, and just plain fun!
Director, Solutions Consulting (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 11, 2012
Pros: culture, opportunities
Working at Concur is quite the experience! The passion, innovation, opportunities, and the people you work with are second to none. A startup feel in an established corporation that is in hyper-growth mode. Join Concur if you are looking for a fulfilling career in whatever it is that you do!
Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!
Revenue Accounting Senior Manager (Current Employee), Redmond WashingtonMarch 9, 2012
Concur is a fast-paced, dynamic growing Company that is a fantastic place to work! As an employee of Concur, I feel challenged, empowered, motivated, and valued. I appreciate the personal career growth opportunities I experience and love both the people and culture at Concur. Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!

About Concur

Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based, – Read more

Concur Photos