Concurrent Employee Reviews

This is creative work that falls under the category of freelance activity.
Screenwriter and Author (Current Employee) –  Freelance - I work at home.October 12, 2015
My work is completely self-initiated. It allows me to be creative, a process I very much enjoy. I'm, as the cliché goes, chasing the dream.
Pros
I am management.
Cons
It's a solitary activity.
Fullfilling in the area of taking care of family
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Marysville, California 95901October 8, 2015
I assisted my sister in her daily routine such as cooking, cleaning, and transportation to appointments. I would also take her out shopping when needed.
Pros
Stable income and able to work with my sister taking care of her
Cons
Job changed when moved from one County to another. Unable to continue job due to this.
retail
Team Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAFebruary 5, 2015
it could be better depending on the management. very flexible if you go to school and if you want to be higher in the company you have to know someone to get you there. it does not matter how hard you work.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
it will not work well if it favoritism
Productive relationships
Call Center and Business Process Consultant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTNovember 8, 2014
This is an entrepreneurial environment. Constantly changing series of relationships
Pros
Great opportunities
Family Oriented
AP Specialist (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 5, 2014
Im still learning the corporate environment. It seems like a positive place to work and the people are extremely friendly.
productive
Product Manager and PSI manager (demand planning) (Former Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 4, 2014
This is a friendly, productive, and cooperative place to work.
n/a
ELECTRICAL TEST TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJune 12, 2014
ELECTRICAL TEST TECHNICIAN: Testing and repairing Elevator controls (Schindler corporation) using schematic diagrams, checking voltages from 120 vac to 600 vac, programming and loading different programs to elevator controls, checking continuity to all connections and hi-pot, troubleshooting pcb boards.
Food service and hospitality job held when in high school.
FOOD SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVFebruary 17, 2014
Set up the concession stand before customers arrived; prepared food, arranged related paper products, cleaned and filled beveridge machines, and cleaned work areas; worked cash register; helped monitor for theft; checked incoming orders and stocked.

The management was pretty good.

I got along with coworkers, with the exception of one who criticized mostly everyone.
Pros
As a teenager, this was a learning experience.
Cons
No opportunity for advancement and long evening hours.
Fun to work
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 16, 2013
It was generally a fun environment to work in. Sales goals were getting very high for people who spent very little time in the store.
Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 9, 2013
A typical day at work would include assessments of patients, dispensing medication, communicating with other members of the staff such as doctors, physical therapy, occupational therapy and case management.

I learned organization is the key to a successful work day! Communication with other staff is key to the successful relationships with positive feedback from our patients.

The hardest part of being a nurse has to be seeing the families of hospice patients go thru the "waiting for someone to pass". It truly is an honor to care for hospice patients,
supplemental inconme
Front Desk Clerk and advanced (Former Employee) –  Eureka, MOAugust 26, 2013
I was hired as a front desk clerk and advanced to the position of hotel manager. I performed hands on work in every department of the hotel and manage the property during the evening hours.
Pros
Cons
no ne
Was a great place to work
Sales Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  colorado springsAugust 25, 2013
Old Chicago in Colorado springs located on powers blv. Really was a great job to have for so long. I enjoyed working with my coworkers I also enjoyed the fast pace of working in a busy restaurant/ bar. I was able to learn so great skills though working for them. I learned how to deal with people that came in to eat that were already unhappy to people that had their meals made wrong and were unhappy about that. I also learned how to interact with people I don't even know. My management was great and always available to help out when needed.
review summary
House Audio Engineer, Production (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAAugust 19, 2013
This was like all of the other jobs in the related field. It involved the same type of assignments which I executed in the most professional, hard working individual that I am.
day to day operation
Grapes Contract Administrator / East Coast Grapes (Former Employee) –  Canandaigua, NYAugust 8, 2013
Managed to grape contracts for 105 grape growers as well as being the Sanitation supervisor.
Pros
multi task
Cons
no training and sink or swim
I enjoyed working at Uptown National Bank
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2013
I was a Teller at Uptown National Bank enjoyed my co workers and my job..Enjoyed all my customers..
A very busy medical office that works with diverse people from the city.
Records Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 11, 2013
The office keeps me on my toes on a daily basis. I'm constantly multi -tasking and keeping busy, which I love. I've learned 95% of the business and have worked in nearly all the departments. I love working in the medical field and doing the behind the scenes work.
Management is very dysfunctional, low quality benefits
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 28, 2013
Some of the nicest people you will ever meet and very knowledgeable but management is very dysfunctional. They continue to get their hundreds of thousands of dollars bonuses while employees go without raises for up to 8 years!!!
fun
Night Manager (Day Manager on weekends) (Former Employee) –  Yucaipa, CAMarch 24, 2013
had lots of fun and learned a lot about the industry and everyday people
RPh on the Go relief pharmacy services
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Southeast WIMarch 7, 2012
Concurrent isnt a company. It is a description. I worked as a Relief Pharmacist for RPh on the Go as well as other jobs listed in my resume.
Able to challenge yourself in a fast pace environment
Superivisor (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 30, 2012
-learn to balance/ muti task
-career and benefits opportunities that are available as you grow with the company
- analyzing business trends
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
n/a