Concurrent

Concurrent Employer Reviews

Fun to work
Homemaker (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 16, 2013
It was generally a fun environment to work in. Sales goals were getting very high for people who spent very little time in the store.
Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 9, 2013
A typical day at work would include assessments of patients, dispensing medication, communicating with other members of the staff such as doctors, physical therapy, occupational therapy and case management.

I learned organization is the key to a successful work day! Communication with other staff is key to the successful relationships with positive – more... feedback from our patients.

The hardest part of being a nurse has to be seeing the families of hospice patients go thru the "waiting for someone to pass". It truly is an honor to care for hospice patients, – less
supplemental inconme
Front Desk Clerk and advanced (Former Employee), Eureka, MOAugust 26, 2013
Cons: no ne
I was hired as a front desk clerk and advanced to the position of hotel manager. I performed hands on work in every department of the hotel and manage the property during the evening hours.
Was a great place to work
Sales Accomplishments (Former Employee), colorado springsAugust 25, 2013
Old Chicago in Colorado springs located on powers blv. Really was a great job to have for so long. I enjoyed working with my coworkers I also enjoyed the fast pace of working in a busy restaurant/ bar. I was able to learn so great skills though working for them. I learned how to deal with people that came in to eat that were already unhappy to people – more... that had their meals made wrong and were unhappy about that. I also learned how to interact with people I don't even know. My management was great and always available to help out when needed. – less
review summary
House Audio Engineer, Production (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAAugust 19, 2013
This was like all of the other jobs in the related field. It involved the same type of assignments which I executed in the most professional, hard working individual that I am.
day to day operation
Grapes Contract Administrator / East Coast Grapes (Former Employee), Canandaigua, NYAugust 8, 2013
Pros: multi task
Cons: no training and sink or swim
Managed to grape contracts for 105 grape growers as well as being the Sanitation supervisor.
I enjoyed working at Uptown National Bank
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2013
I was a Teller at Uptown National Bank enjoyed my co workers and my job..Enjoyed all my customers..
A very busy medical office that works with diverse people from the city.
Records Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 11, 2013
The office keeps me on my toes on a daily basis. I'm constantly multi -tasking and keeping busy, which I love. I've learned 95% of the business and have worked in nearly all the departments. I love working in the medical field and doing the behind the scenes work.
Management is very dysfunctional, low quality benefits
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 28, 2013
Some of the nicest people you will ever meet and very knowledgeable but management is very dysfunctional. They continue to get their hundreds of thousands of dollars bonuses while employees go without raises for up to 8 years!!!
fun
Night Manager (Day Manager on weekends) (Former Employee), Yucaipa, CAMarch 24, 2013
had lots of fun and learned a lot about the industry and everyday people
RPh on the Go relief pharmacy services
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee), Southeast WIMarch 7, 2012
Concurrent isnt a company. It is a description. I worked as a Relief Pharmacist for RPh on the Go as well as other jobs listed in my resume.
Able to challenge yourself in a fast pace environment
Superivisor (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYJanuary 30, 2012
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: n/a
-learn to balance/ muti task
-career and benefits opportunities that are available as you grow with the company
- analyzing business trends

About Concurrent

Concurrent Computer Corporation is a provider of computing technologies and software applications, and related services for the – Read more