The Web Application Developer will document application requirements to both technical business user teams, coordinate with both designers and account executives about development/deployment plans, document application functionality and assist in the creation of training programs and materials for successful user deployment and adoption. The position is expected to help establish a schedule for delivery of solutions, monitor progress and test of the development.
- Analyze, design and manage development of new web-based applications.
- Manage and Support for current applications
- Participates in project planning for business systems and is relied upon to research and develop solutions/suggestions for Internal and External clients
- Manage and support web based applications utilizing Microsoft SQL & MYSQL Databases
- Interface with users to gain guidance on interface design and usability
- Diagnose, test and resolve application problems and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Responsible for writing design specification
- Responsible for writing technical documentation for internal and client use
- Work with users in understanding problems/requests and suggest procedural solutions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology and security issues
- 1+ yrs experience working in Object-Oriented (OOP) PHP code preferably w/ Joomla!
- 1+ yrs experience hand-coding HTML and CSS in table-less layouts
- Strong SQL Query writing capabilities required (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience working in high-performance, high-traffic environments
- Experience with Flash and Photoshop is a plus
- Experience with .NET programming (any language) and MS Visual Studio is a plus
- Must be able to work in a mixed platform environment and support users on PC and MAC platforms and multiple browsers
Please apply at www.concussion.net
- Ability to effectively prioritize, communicate and execute tasks
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language