HVAC Experience required
Purchasing Experience a plus but not a requirement
Purchase equipment, tools, parts, supplies, or services necessary for the operation of an establishment. Under limited supervision, responsible for placing purchase orders in response to product requirements established by various departments within the organization.
$14.00 - $18.00 /hour - based on experience
Hours: Mon. thru Fri. 8:00am-5:00pm.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Issue purchase orders for parts and equipment for the warehouse, job specific and drop ship orders.
- Issue purchase orders for parts requested by service technicians.
- Create and enter new part numbers, descriptions, pricing and vendor information for inventory and supply parts.
- Dispatch and coordinate Drivers and record that information in the “Service Technician Daily Pickup” log.
- Dispatch and coordinate the Support Drivers for daily pickup and delivery of parts, warranty parts returns, paperwork, estimating plans, US mail, etc., for the warehouse and office departments.
- Process receiving entries for parts and equipment.
- Run GL Report for Accounting.
- Parts Warranty Claim under the direction of the Assistant Purchasing Manager.
- Create RMA’s (return material authorization) for any received warranty parts or new and unused parts that are to be returned to a vendor for credit.
- Return new and unused parts to vendor.
- Schedule and track drop ships.
- Maintain Wrightsoft part entries and price updates.
- Process tool purchases and repairs.
- Perform online search for requested parts not readily available locally.
- Run open PO reports at the end of each week and review.
- Run and review open RMA report.
- Scan processed service part requests
- Run open PO reports at the end of the month.
- Order filters and belts for Service Maintenance Contracts per list generated by the Maintenance Agreement Administrator.
- Justify all open purchase orders and review. If needed, call vendors for missing packing slips and then receive.
- Justify all open RMA”s. If needed, call vendors for missing credits. Forward the credits to the Assistant Controller once you have received them.
- Ability to multitask – Focus on Quantity and Quality of Administrative work and to follow through on assigned tasks until completion.
- Teamwork – Evaluating departmental workload requirements and contributing where needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving and Verbal Communication.
- Attention to detail in typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook and the Internet.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Confidentiality – handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Working Conditions: Inside office environment.
Education and Formal Training:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 2+ years HVAC experience
- purchasingexperience a plus but not a requirement
Materials and Equipment Used:
Office Equipment; phone, copier, computer, and fax.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE