Condor Capital Corp.

Condor Capital Corp. Employee Reviews

A great place to work all around.
Total Loss Representative (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYApril 21, 2016
Condor Capital was a great place to work. The work was interesting, diversified, and plentiful. In addition, I had the privilege of working with some great people. The salary and benefits were also good. It was sad when the company was forced to go out of business due to legal problems. I will truly miss this place and will cherish the friendships I had with my former co-workers.
Pros
Good salary and great health benefits.
Cons
Only one. You had to wait 10 weeks to accumulate a sick day.
A great place to work.
Admin Asst (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYApril 18, 2016
I have worked at Condor Capital for almost 12 years. The only reason why I am no longer working there is because the company is going out of business. I worked in 3 departments during my 12 year tour. I have learned a great deal about automobile financing in the credit, funding, and insurance aspects. What I loved about Condor was that I was always kept busy and worked with great people. I will truly miss this place. The salary and the benefits were also very good.
Pleasant work environment.
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMarch 14, 2016
Pleasant work environment. People were very nice. Overall very good experience. Enjoyed the entire work experience, helping people in getting a car.
Great Experience
Customer Service & Collections Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLSeptember 20, 2015
I enjoyed working at Condor Capital Corp. I personally like a challenge and this job was definitely that. I started as a part time customer service representative and proved that I was a hard working and dedicated employee that was worthy of the Assistant Manager position. I was then asked to relocate to Florida to help build the future of the company. Unfortunately the company is now being sold. There were always customers that needed some guidance or positive resolutions. I enjoy helping others and provide a service to them that will better their situation in some way. I enjoyed my time at Condor Capital Corp and I am sad that the company has been sold and that all the hard working dedicated employees like me are losing our jobs. However, I was also told one when door closes another opens. So I am very optimistic I will find a new job that I can dedicate myself and love just as much.
Pros
Great colleagues. Our co-workers are like family now
Cons
The way the company is closing.
Upper management was the issue, but direct supervisors were great and made it a pleasant working environment.
Repossession Manager (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYNovember 13, 2014
There was a lot to be done in a typical work day, but nothing extreme.
I learned a lot about the auto finance industry as well as repossessions in my time here.
Upper-management was a joke, but my direct managers/supervisors were fantastic and made it a very pleasant working environment.
The hardest part of the job was upper-management having little to no regard for what you do.
The most enjoyable parts of the job for me were how much I could learn and the people I worked with for the most part.
Great for a start
- (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYOctober 2, 2014
Very busy environment that varies day to day. The stress level can be pretty high at times. The employees are awesome and very helpful. You can learn a lot here. Definitely a good place to start.
Pros
Schedule, helpfulness of co workers, busy, free drinks
Cons
Stressful, less than average pay for non entry level positions
productive work place
Loan Counselor (Current Employee) –  hauppauge nySeptember 26, 2014
verifiy employment & insurance
speaking with customers
co workers are friendly
management is nice
Pros
free cofee
Cons
hour lunch
Sub prime financing
Impound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJune 11, 2014
A very hectic busy environment. This is a fast paced customer based environment
Professional Productive workplace.
Sales Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge NYMay 9, 2014
A great hands on learning experience. Fundemental teams, credit department, funding department, sales department and collections department works hand in hand in accomplishing the ultimate goals of profits and success.
Great experience, commission based on productivity and long lasting industry relationships.
DISTRIC MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMay 1, 2014
Pros
Freedom
great learning experience
Funding Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYApril 29, 2014
I was able to learn a lot about the automobile financing industry. The hard work and dedication by its employees make the company stand out as one of the better places to gain experience.
Acceptable
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 13, 2013
A great place to grow, but still a stepping-stone job.

However they do offer fantastic training.
Very hands off. Growing Company.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 30, 2013
Create and manage your own schedule. Plenty of opportunity to grow territory.
Fantastic sales job !
District Manager (Current Employee) –  MidwestMay 20, 2013
As an outside sales representative I rate this job A+! I've had sales jobs where management hovers over you and wants to know your every move which is not productive in sales. If you are into micro management then this is not the job for you! I love the fact that I'm on the road daily making my sales calls and serving as a liaison between the office and my dealerships. My job is different each day which I also love! I know my manager is a phone call away if there is anything I need or any questions I have. There is also an assistant who is in the office everyday so is able to respond quickly with any information that I need. After having worked for the bigger competitors, I LOVE MY JOB here ! Smaller company with benefits as good or better as a large company, great people, good income, promotes a strong work-life balance, and allows me to do something I really enjoy! They also bring all the sales staff together in the office 2 x's a year for meetings and to allow you to communicate in person with everyone- it's great! You have to be a self starter & self motivated to be successful in this position ! If you have that then this is the right job for you ! The hardest part of the job is spending lots of time on the road by yourself & of course the mileage that puts on your car!
Pros
Job is something different daily, good people, great healthcare benefits, great management
Cons
Lots of miles on your car but it comes with the job :)
Road Warrior
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJanuary 10, 2013
I drove over 45,000 miles during my tenure here. I solicited sub-prime applications from franchise automotive dealer partners, acquired new relationships, and performed duties of a liaison between the lender and the dealership. After so many years in the automotive industry, I was finally able to understand the other side of the business from the lender's point of view. Management enforced training both on the field, via phone, and organized montly meetings. Driving long hours was excessive and lonely at times.I had weekends off which was nice to spend time with my family.
Pros
great health care and benefits
Cons
considerable travel time and insufficient income
It's a good stepping stone
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 18, 2012
As a rep you are on your own. You train for 2 days in NY and that's it.
Pros
schedule
Cons
leadership/training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Condor Capital Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4