Conduent Employee Reviews

No Comment
Documentation Analyst, Health Act Solutions (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJNovember 17, 2017
Very fast paced, jobs uncertain due to Offshore outsourcing. The workplace culture was okay and the most enjoyable part of the job was the flexible hours. But, haven't received a raise in over 9 years.
Pros
Remote-Telecommute
Cons
No raises or bonuses
Don't Work Here
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 16, 2017
They sell you a story about being able to go from temp to permanent. Permanent position was suppose to last 6 months. you'll only work about a month. Don't bother wasting your time.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Bad Management, Poor Communication, Tells Lies
Lack of Hours
Senior Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 16, 2017
Supposed to be 6 month job but cutting hours early so found new job before lay off. Also benefits were 260 per pay period for participant only. Just alot of confusion. My friends were hired for 6 months but got fired before 30 days worked.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CONovember 16, 2017
I really enjoyed the people and every one that I worked with, I received extensive training and encouragement throughout the time that I was with the company
honestly dont waste your time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2017
typical day a conduent in houston constant unrealistic metric also had to file for unemployment for not getting full 40 hours no pto once so ever rules that they only enforce when corperate comes and then fires employees only when corperate comes the only enjoyable time is when i leave and have to witness manager high at work unable to function no advancement and the center i was at had bed bugs maybe the center i was at was just a bad center but it was most definitely a bad experience
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
no pto no advancement no culture sorry pay horrble managment
Work Environment
Customer service professional (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 15, 2017
The work environment is not an overall professional one which appears to be more an issue with the workers than with the management. They pay is definitely non-competitive.
Pros
The OM, Robyn, is excellent!
Cons
The pay is not impressive. The systems cease working regularly
good days and bad days
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 15, 2017
Working at conduent is not as bad as imagined, therer are days were you are completly streesed out for too many calls back to back , but some days there are a few calls coming in.
Stressful and unpleasant
Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 15, 2017
The place needs a reality check. They need to better understand the enviornment that that has been created. This is little team work and no reward for doing a good job.
Great people
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 14, 2017
I had an amazing supervisor. He always looked out for me and was very professional. I learned so much from working tech support there. As any call center or work environment, the people that I worked with made almost any difficult challenge doable. I would go back just to work with the same people again.
I enjoy working at Conduent. The employees are very friendly and kind.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYNovember 12, 2017
Conduent is an Excellent Company to work for. My boss is very nice and is flexible with your hours. It offers overtime and has company events for holidays and birthdays. Coworkers and very friendly. I really enjoy working there.
Pros
Over overtime and extra benefits such as gift cards for working overtime.
Cons
No annual raises.
Only offers project based positions
Benefits Administrator Senior, temporary (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 12, 2017
There is no job stability at this employer, so far. Most positions offered are project based positions which doesn't allow for budgeting long term. And the benefits are not offered to project based employees & are way too expensive otherwise.
Horrible
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 12, 2017
I am a current employee at Conduent and have been for the last 18 months. This is a horrible place to work and would advise anyone who is considering it to look elsewhere. I have been passed up for promotion many times despite my stats being better than most. I was placed on a final write up due to something I did not do but upon trying to fight it was just given the "Do it or get out" option. If I didn't have a child that depends on me and this job I would have quit months ago. The so-called benefits to this job are wages that are too low, insurance that is too expensive, not enough time off, doctors notes for missing work are not accepted, and the list goes on. This job is completely centered around stats and a dissatisfied survey from a customer over something that is not in your own personal control can literally cost you your job. Management doesnt care about you, the company doesnt care about you. The only reason to apply is lack of other opportunities. Had I known in the beginning what I know now, I would have never applied to work this job or for this company.
Pros
No uniforms, can have piercings and tattoos and colored hair
Cons
Low wages, expensive benefits, unfair treatment, not enough time off, doctors notes arent accepted, stressful
Conduent
System Consulting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Waite Park, MNNovember 10, 2017
The company is going through many changes. They do not tend to value their employees but expect the most out of them while limiting their resources. It is a difficult company to work for. It was similar to when they were Xerox.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Conduent provided training
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 9, 2017
- non stop calls
-multitasking, problem resolution, active listening
- management needed perfecting
-scale 1 to 10 (4)
- mandatory overtime
-benefits
Pros
Giveaways, benefits, food
Cons
poor management, loud music, profanity usuage
Low Paying job for the amont of stress
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
Lots of employee turnover. Work 40+ hours per week. Bonuses are available. Most supervisors are helpful. Upper management likes to jerk you around though. I was forced to switch departments after several months in one department. Also rumors of after being away from first department for months of making me switch back.
It's non stop call after call
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2017
They have a high turnover and for good reason it's super stressful. Call after call and your monitored heavily. Pay is low somewhere around 11-12 for a tier 1 tech job alone. Way under paid. Enjoyable would be just having a job and working from home. I guess we are all slaves still in someway to our job, bills etc..
Pros
Lunch is 1 hr
Cons
Long hours, required work days or OT, Low Pay
Sub par
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 8, 2017
I left there almost three months ago purely on the fact that after 2 years of being praised by my varied supervisors, and being shown the ropes for advancement and doing very well at my job. I was constantly overlooked for people less capable than myself. Pay was ok, but we were required to constantly be on the phone, while working with the customer to resolve their issue but we were limited as to how long it took to fix them. Management was careless, gave out writeups when they felt like it, for dumb reasons. The metrics on which you bonus are impossible to do if you are good at fixing the problems. The metrics only improve your pay if you convince the customer that they are fine.
Pros
Great for people who talk alot
Cons
Short lunch, management is impersonal, pay is not worth the level of stress
Productive and Competitive
RETENTION SPECIALIST/LAB COACH (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 8, 2017
We held weekly meetings to help improve save rates and suggested other techniques to help improve our calls to save customers. Quarterly competitive competition among the site. Earn weekly or monthly "bucks", to use at our job store. Each upgrade or plan change goes towards your bonus.
Pros
pay increase
Cons
short breaks, bonus metric wasn't satisfying, being apart of retention, we do not have enough options to save a customer.
Good Company
Testing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 8, 2017
Good managers and people to learn from. Working with teams from other departments is the most challenging part. Once working relationships are made the work comes more easily.
great job, but upper management aren't really working for the people they serve.
Contact Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 7, 2017
New company that doesn't want to except product suggestions from experienced employees that offer their time and knowledge. Management isn't knowledgable of the jobs that they oversee.
Cons
30 min lunch, short breaks, 6 months before you get in paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9