Condusiv Technologies

Condusiv Technologies United States Employee Reviews

Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJune 27, 2014
Loved working here. Great team, great product. I would have stayed if my wife had not had to relocate.
Interesting performance technology, particularly in the virtualization space
Senior Manager, Marketing Communications (Current Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: challenging work, never dull
Cons: management issues, pressure throughout company around sales numbers
Talented staff, challenging start-up type culture, however the outlook for this company is questionable. Has a long history as Diskeeper Corporation and is struggling with reinventing itself as a relevant player in the highly-competitive storage and virtualization industry.
Good atmosphere, great product, Leader in the industry
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 27, 2012
Pros: team, from the top down!
Cons: growth potential
At Condusiv, formerly Diskeeper, I managed day to day operations of accounts within a geographical territory. I successfully sold to small, and mid sized businesses along with Forrtune 500 Companies, on alll our products, used referrals, cold calling and potential clients' interests to increase my sales and hit my quotas, weekly, monthly and annually.

I worked with a team of very polished sales managers, account executives, like myself, and the best engineers in the industry.
My experience and knowledge attained at Condusiv is and will be invaluable.

April 5, 2013

This is obviously a job description or sales job opening poorly disguised as a review.

About Condusiv Technologies

Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimizes and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends – Read more