Established, fast growing and modern dental practice seeks an experienced Dental Office Manager/Dental Treatment Coordinator for immediate start.
Are you looking for a challenging position in a fast-paced environment with excellent growth potential, working for a dynamic group of dentists?
Required: previous experience in a dental office is required for this position
We're looking for someone with a successful track record in:
- Managing and building a schedule.
- Conducting patient consultations.
- Processing pre-treatment estimates.
- Educating patients about treatment options.
- Analyzing and interpreting common insurance plans/ financial plans.
- Calculating fees for treatment.
- Coordinating patient financial arrangements.
- Assisting with general front office patient flow/ care.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong customer service.
- Energetic,self motivated.
- Multitasking ability.
- Professional demeanor.
- Experience with Dentrix/Easy Dental is a plus
Please email a resume and cover letter