Conexis Employee Reviews

Fair Place to work
Sr. Director Software Quality (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 17, 2017
CONEXIS/Wageworks was a good place to work, there were issues with their IT Leadership which should be resolved, and they should also focus on the quality of their product.
changing frequently
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 24, 2017
the company sold after I left. Mgmt changes methodology frequently - waterfall to agile then fired all business analysts. good training of employees.
Pros
lots of training
Cons
management
Fantastic Company
Financial Reporting & Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Great company to work for. Has great culture and job security. They care about their employees and see to it that they succeed and grow. I would definitely recommend people to this company.
Can be a crazy place at times due to poor planning
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 20, 2016
Not much room for advancement with in the company. hardest part of the job is dealing with the office politics and favoritism.
Easy Job, but not very good interdepartmental communication
Relationship Manager I (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2016
The job itself is fairly easy to complete once the necessary resources are provided. It is rather difficult to get proper training since everyone is so swamped with work. Unfortunately, you get a different answer to a problem for every person you ask.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Lack of communication
no activities here
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 14, 2016
My typical day is reviewing files, viewing & answering emails, cases, discussing issues with my client, preparing reports & conference calls.

Our company is a COBRA Administrator. I have been with the company for a while and have learned a lot about COBRA, HIPAA, etc.

My Co-Workers are great.

The hardest part of any job is keeping your client happy.

I enjoy the culture of people that I deal with each day and helping to resolve issues that arises. I am speaking of my clients as well as in house individuals.
Pros
There are some free events within our facility rewarding for our hard work
Cons
There are breaks, however; I hardly take advantage. The healthcare that we have is not so good.
Cobra Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2016
The had flexiable schedules, a very friend work place. I learned COBRA and HIPAA laws. There was a ability to grow within the company. Great company to work for. Competitive sales so you could make more than you normal salary and weekly trainings to improve skills
Pros
Free lunch monday and Tuesdays
Cons
Did not really have any, great place to work
Its a high volume call center.
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 30, 2015
Good benefits and hours. Shifts varied starting at 7am until 7pm. Great benefits. It's an extremely busy call center but the management is good and the training is excellent.
Pros
Supportive management and lots of freebies.
Cons
High volume call center
Vendor, Client Relationship Management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  IrvingOctober 24, 2015
Implementation, Client Services at Director Level. Worked with Sr. Level Management to review contracts for SLA's and Ensuring new clients are rolled smoothly.
Decent at first
Analyst (Current Employee) –  IrvingSeptember 16, 2015
Conexis was acquired by WageWorks in August 2014. The company went through a lot of changes that made it stressful to work here.
Strong Team of workers
COBRA Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 15, 2015
Lots of computer data entry that was learned aswell as customer service, HIPPA laws, and billing. Great place, with great workers. Very helpful people willing to teach you a lot of important information.
Pros
The team I was on.
Cons
Short break, long hours.
Poor Work Life Balance
Senior Project Manager, PMO Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Irvine, TXAugust 7, 2015
If you have time for lunch, you aren't working hard enough - company culture. Unless you are in the Call Center, there is very little advancement opportunities
Good Company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TexasAugust 5, 2015
Very customer service oriented. Leading the way in COBRA, FSA and direct bill. I helped create the Common Remitter program. The salary and advancement opportunities is fair.
Pros
Great people
Team work is a must
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TexasJuly 23, 2015
Prioritizing task is crucial to ensure the clients ans brokers are getting what they need from me as their assigned service representative.

Reaching out to other departments is necessary so building and maintaining a good relationship with others in the company is cruscial.

Finding the time to accomplish all tas at hand can be difficult, however woring with a knowledgeable team you can count on definitely alleviates matters
Pros
Supportive Manager and team mates
Cons
It is difficult to move ahead
Mismanaged projects; no leadership: lost one of our largest clients
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 26, 2015
Across all departments there was miscommunication, lack of leadership, and many projects that were critically off on timelines and over budget. The hardest part of the job is when clients change their business requirements and requirements are not communicated to all teams. Most departments were constantly spinning their wheels, "putting out fires", instead of taking the time to develop and implement new functions. When the company was acquired, many people's roles changed and were not assigned a manager, had no job description or job title. There were also Managers with no employees under them....then the layoff came (not a surprise).
The job was a great experience, I enjoyed my time here and learned a lot. The company is trying hard to recoup the money it lost on its last client, and things are looking like they may turn around.
I would not be opposed to working for this company again.
Pros
Teams work together to solve problems, positive atmosphere
Cons
Mismanagement, miscommunication, not enough people to get the job done the first time
Manager, EDI Operations (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 15, 2015
Great place to work and the emphasis on team is great. Just like any company, they have their flaws, but overall a great place to work.
Productive work place, great enviroment
Participant Services Advocate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 6, 2015
Answering inbound, and making outbound calls.
Assisting participants with any inquiries regarding their FSA, HRA, and HSA accounts.
Pros
Pay
Cons
10 min breaks.
Totally enjoyable job
Finance Trust Account Sr. Lead (Former Employee) –  Irving TexasMay 6, 2015
Hardest aspect of the job was internal customers that had no idea what the individual departments did. Best aspect was the relaxed environment. The only aspect of the job that wasn't enjoyable was the fact that if a policy was put into place they would not give it enough time to work before they put another policy in place.
Pros
Annual Funday
Cons
Working with other departments
productive and fun place
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 12, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of answering clients emails as well as returning phone calls regarding COBRA benefits. Every day is a learning experience but its easy due to the people i work with. We are always helping each other to get through the day its always a team effort.
Connector Services
Lead Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving TXMarch 4, 2015
Early hours and lots of missed lunches due to very heavy workload. Team sprit however is good. Many changes on the team and not enough employees for work could be better.
Pros
Free lunches during meetings
Cons
Too many changes within the management