(Job Reference: SPT01-1113)
Conexius seeks an energetic, dedicated individual to fill part-time Telemarketing / Relationship Scout position working from home. If you are a people person, enjoy the challenge of building relationships and relish communicating complex ideas with ease, this job could be perfect for you.
Along with communicating about the company and its services, you will be responsible for connecting with the potential clients, introducing our services and setting up appointments with decision makers at Long Term Care and Home Nursing Agencies. This is an ideal position for someone that has had prior experience with Solutions Marketing and enjoys interpersonal communications.
Prior Experience in Solutions Marketing / Solution Sales to Health care service providers is highly desirable for this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone directories, thru online search and other prepared listings.
- Contacts prospective customers by telephone, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences Long Term Care and Home Nursing Agency decision makers to schedule appointment to meet with Territory Managers.
- Records prospective client information and communicates information at the end of each work day.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Top 5 Skills:
- Speaking: Must be a strong communicator and be able to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion: Be able to persuade others to change their mind or behavior.
- Active Listening: Give full attention to what others are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and communicating the information to others at Conexius for answers not readily apparent.
- Service Orientation: Positive and outgoing, actively looking for ways to help people, customer needs assessment, and meeting quality standards of service.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Top 5 Abilities:
- Oral expression: Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral comprehension: Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Speech clarity: Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech recognition: Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Selective attention: Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Fluent in English.
- A highly organized individual who is results driven, customer focused, and enjoys developing new business opportunities over the phone.
- A process driven individual who has a dynamic sales approach as well as interpersonal skills.
- An individual who has a track record of persistence and meeting and exceeding sales objectives and goals.
- A self-starter with superb time management skills who will work with minimum supervision.
Who Should Apply:
- Stay at home individuals motivated and available to work part time.
- Those with telemarketing or sales experience preferably in health care area.
- College or University graduate with relevant experience.
Compensation: Based on Lead Generation results
About Conexius: Conexius provides an innovative, cutting-edge and integrated disease management program utilizing tele-health, analytics and clinical services to control disease trajectory and enhance the patient’s quality of life. We provide services in the home, long-term care and assisted living facilities.
Visit our website at www.conexiushealth.com to learn more.
Apply via indeed.com
Include "Job Reference: SPT01-1113" in your subject line.