Accounts Payable Coordinator/HR Support
Seeking a dependable, detail oriented self-starter for the position of Accounts Payable Coordinator/HR Support in a fast paced office. This role supports day to day activities for both internal and external staff in a manufacturing environment and requires a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Reception and direction of incoming calls. Daily mail distribution.
- Human resource function including maintaining employee related information, weekly payroll processing and productivity tracking for hourly employees.
- Accounts payable function with invoice approval, general ledger coding and check writing responsibility. Vendor communication when necessary.
- Organization and distribution of monthly reporting to sales team. Tracking of various activities to support the sales department.
- High School diploma with 3+ year of experience.
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational and data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and function independently, manage multiple tasks with flexibility in changing priorities to meet business needs.
- High degree of professionalism with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus bonus potential
- Health Insurance, 401K Plan
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Hours: 8am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Indeed - 16 months ago