Confluex is seeking experienced Mule ESB Developers and Architects for permanent (W-2) employment throughout the United States. All open positions are for "bench" project consultants to be assigned work at various clients locations on a variety of exciting and challenging projects. We offer competitive salaries and benefits package, as well as ongoing technical and soft skill training to ensure our consultants are effective and knowledgeable.
Confluex promotes a strong team atmosphere with the utmost attention provided to the professional growth and personal well-being of its staff of consultants. Peer support while working on projects is one of our foundations.
This position requires travel within the U.S. approximately 75% and working from your home office (this will vary depending on assigned client and projects).
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) applications for internal company use and for clients. In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Software development, configuration and customization
- On-Site and Post implementation support
Personal and Team Development
- Participate in "daily scrum" style meetings with remote team members.
- Contribute to team development through support and collaboration with remote team members.
- Contribute technical articles, case studies, white papers, analysis, advice, support, etc. to Confluex Blog and support forums.
- Sr. Java Developer (10+ years) with Integration Experience
- Mule ESB Experience (1+ years)
- Web Services (SOAP)
- XML , Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
- SQL Development
- Web Services (REST)
- XSLT or JAXB
- Spring Framework
- Insurance, Financial, Retail, and/or Logistics industries
- Working with a Team of Skilled Developers
- Experience with Multiple Departments
- Agile / Scrum
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Java Certifications
- Prior Consulting Experience
- Leadership Skills
- Home office work space
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Access to an Airport
Confluex, Inc. specializes in developing solutions and enabling Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Cloud technologies in mid to large companies, and software development companies. Confluex is experienced in integrating core business systems and Cloud-based systems with focused expertise in Mule ESB development.