CONGLOBAL INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

It's a easy full time job. Low stress for the most part.
Lift operator/ Gate Inspector (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 6, 2017
It's a job. It's eight hours a day. Plus one hour of unpaid lunch and two fifteen minute paid brakes. Benefits such as dental, medical, 401k. Low stress.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
In Portland.
Enjoyed my fellow employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Work was never boring, pretty fast paced environment most of the time. The customer accounts I had were great. Got along well with most of my contacts and fellow employees. Work was hard but not bad.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Employees who thought they knew more that I did about the accounts I had
Good Company to work for
M&R (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILOctober 4, 2016
the office is nice and the dress code is casual.
Great place to meet new connection's, get mentoring and build your career
a very friendly, fun and energetic work environment. Goals and expectations were made clear . Management was always available.
benefits have a very good package for health. I think safety is highly regarded as a priority.
Some friendly people; Good work being done by many
encourages employee development and growth, and furthering education. Opportunities are often filled from within. See all Reviews
Pros
Great coworkers, Good hours of Monday thru Friday
Cons
Poor Managers
Was a fun and great place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Summit, ILAugust 31, 2016
Totally relaxed envirnoment to work in. For the most part everyone seemed to ge along. Enjoyed the work I was doing. Introduced me to Microsoft Excel, Word. Paid for me to take a class in Excel. The hardest part of the job was it was an hour away from home and I had 5 children to take care of. I wish I didn't have to leave. I left to take care of my 1 year old.
Pros
Management was nice and would help problem solve any difficulties you had on the job
Cons
Was an hour away from home
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 12, 2015
ConGlobal Industries is a leader in intermodal maintenance, repair transportation and container sales and storage ,during my 15+ years of service I have performed all aspects of safety and compliance, transportation both rail and domestic logistics as well I have performed duties as a Regional Sales Manager for several years along with General Manager experience of 8+ years. Daily tasks mostly kept me busy with day to day customer satisfaction needs along with 50+ employees to provide a safe and professional work place which we grew all together as a successful team.
my career path had me make one of life's most difficult choices to part ways with a company that had helped me grow to the leader I am today,
Very friendly company to work for
Customer Service/ Equipment Control (Former Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GADecember 30, 2013
Awesome compan to work for and great benefits! My co-workers were like my own family. The job was very challanging but was easy because everything was a team effort.
All and all OK
welder/mechanic (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2013
Liked it here, Good work place, Good people. Pay was Ok They had welding. MIG. and arc. Good job if i hadn't had to move I would of wanted to still work for this place!
Pros
everything was ok
Cons
lower pay then i was used to for welding.