CONGLOBAL INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 12, 2015
ConGlobal Industries is a leader in intermodal maintenance, repair transportation and container sales and storage ,during my 15+ years of service I have performed all aspects of safety and compliance, transportation both rail and domestic logistics as well I have performed duties as a Regional Sales Manager for several years along with General Manager experience of 8+ years. Daily tasks mostly kept me busy with day to day customer satisfaction needs along with 50+ employees to provide a safe and professional work place which we grew all together as a successful team.
my career path had me make one of life's most difficult choices to part ways with a company that had helped me grow to the leader I am today,
Very friendly company to work for
Customer Service/ Equipment Control (Former Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GADecember 30, 2013
Awesome compan to work for and great benefits! My co-workers were like my own family. The job was very challanging but was easy because everything was a team effort.
All and all OK
welder/mechanic (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2013
Liked it here, Good work place, Good people. Pay was Ok They had welding. MIG. and arc. Good job if i hadn't had to move I would of wanted to still work for this place!
Pros
everything was ok
Cons
lower pay then i was used to for welding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONGLOBAL INDUSTRIES. Our community is ready to answer.

CONGLOBAL INDUSTRIES Reviews by Location