Conifer Health Solutions

Conifer Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Conifer Review
Bilingual Patient Referral Services Representative (Current Employee), St. PeteJuly 1, 2015
Good work ethics, good hours, needs more help with management and better pay for the amount of work done. Offers overtime at times and needs better health plans
They Care
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Ann, MOJune 19, 2015
Regardless of anything, all of the worker will help you exceed or meet your goal. Help is always available, I cannot wait to grow with company and exceed my dream.
A nice workplace
Patient Account Coordinator (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 15, 2015
Working for Conifer Health Solutions it can be rewarding, but challenging at the same time. Coworkers are friendly and ready to help when needed.
Fast paced environment but rewarding in helping patients.
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Federal Way, WAJune 6, 2015
Working in the Emergency Department at St. Francis hospital has been a rewarding experience for me, though it has it's challenges, it's rewarding to be able to help those in need of medical attention and to comfort families who are saddened by the loss of a loved one. Everyday there are so many people that come in for various reasons, but being able to put a smile on their faces and lend a helping hand is what I enjoy about my job, and why I'm still there after 11 years.
Extremely stressful
Patient Access Rep (Current Employee), Rowlett TexasJune 4, 2015
Pros: Challenging work. Some great co-workers.
Cons: Pay is below standard, Management plays favorites and promotes a hostile work environment, Several of us occasionally must work off the clock because of the workload, Very high turnover rate (imagine that).
Stressful and punitive environment. Favortism among management to select employees is a problem. Turnover is the worst I've seen in my career.
uncomfortable place to work
Accounts Recievable Rep (Current Employee), St. Ann MOJune 2, 2015
Pros: the work schedule
Cons: everything else
You have terrible supervisor interaction with the employee. The atmosphere is not laid back you have to walk on pins and needles. There are rude employees
Need more money and more challenges
Denials Specialist (Current Employee), Exton, PAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Fun people to work with made great friends.
Cons: No breaks, no training and lack of guidance
My first position was great and I learned alot and did my job well. The other positions I'm learning but not very much training and guidance.
Productive Work Place
Patient Registration (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 27, 2015
Overall it's a wonderful place to work. I love working there, and meeting new people. My co workers are nice and helpful. Management is always there to help if you need anything.
Unorganized
Coder (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: Everything else
I've been working for Conifer (aka Tenet) for less than 90 days and I've been looking for another job the whole time. There is little to no communication. You let management know there is poor communication and they'll ignore your email. They put me with a facility that has no work because they outsource the job I was hired to do to people in another country. They put me with another facility and it's the same situation. Why are they hiring new employees if they have no work available? They are also having a hard time trying to find someone to train me. I haven't even started doing the work I was hired to do yet. I definitely don't see myself working for this company long term. I'm looking for a company I'll want to retire with. I can't wait to find another job!
productive and great place to work
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAMay 23, 2015
very busy business office with over 70 hospitals. management and supervisors are very helpful. I would recommend working here.
Conifer
Patient Access Rep III (Team Lead) (Former Employee), St Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: Transfer Job Advancement
Conifer Health Solutions provides great opportunities to advance. My work experience was a Patient Access Rep. I received diversity of training within the ER & other outpatient areas. I had a great team of co-workers & we worked together to get the job done
Growing compnay and great place to work!
Solutions Manager, IS Procss Automation (Current Employee), TexasMay 16, 2015
I love working at Conifer. There are a lot of opportunities to implement ideas and enhancements that will benefit the company and the clients that Conifer represents!
Growing organization, overall good but can be ugly
Director, Process Excellence (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 11, 2015
Good people, good opportunities, but slow decision making and jumbled priorities for business. Many initiatives simultaneously, but can learn a lot.
Very Very Busy Place
Patient Advocate Rep II - (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 6, 2015
Pros: good group enviorment
Cons: To Fast Pace
To Fast Pace for me, but it was a great exp...
co-workers were very friendly and helpful.Dept manager Medical Eligibility Counseling Services was very understanding ...
Horrible Management
Virtual Office-Patient Account Specialist III (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMay 5, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Management
Office always changing due to poor management decisions and planning. Management lacks knowledge and ethics. Management does not take accountability for their own actions. Management will use staff for excuse for poor office collections and productivity. Staff cannot trust management or Human Resources.
The Bilingual Healthcare Scheduling Dept was a true team.
Bilingual Scheduler (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches. Christmas presents. Bonuses, Certifications, PTO, Benefits.
Cons: Short breaks, poor management decisions.
Normally, our whole day would consist on scheduling outpatient and diagnostic procedures appointments. The volume of calls was really high in the BHSD, so our workload was doubled since we had to work in English and Spanish.
I truly enjoyed that part of the job, since it allowed me to feel like a very valuable part of the team along with my other bilingual co-workers. We were contributing to the success of our company with an extra skill that just a few of us had. This made me feel very proud to the point that all my monthly reports were 100% excellence. The recognition and the satisfaction to know that your team leaders were very happy with our results allowed me to perform at a higher level.
work place
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Pete FlApril 13, 2015
working nights.
learned about different hospitals.
management wasn't there during the night shift
worked alone.
enjoyed the co workers
hardest part of the job, being the only one on night shifts.
Great Colleagues, Exciting Atmosphere
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Work Culture
Cons: Work-Life balance
This position was really difficult to find a work-life balance. The co-workers are incredible and provide a great balance to a busy work day. The most enjoyable part of my day was helping others who were truly in need. This position allowed me to work with a diverse population and work in an extremely pressure intense environment. The biggest challenge was the inability to advance or move laterally. The benefits and EAP are exceptional.
My skills learned at Conifer/CHI Franciscans
Financial Account Counselor/Sleep Lab Ref Coord (Former Employee), Tacoma WAApril 10, 2015
Pros: worked well with FMLA issues
Cons: micro-managed wrong people
I learned to become an effective referral coordinator for a Tacoma Dr office for the sleep labs of the Franciscans that sent us 20% of our patients to be tested for sleep apnea. Learned under the Star program then switched to the epic program. Mostly obtained eligibility and benefits for other types of services, making sure authorizations in place, advised pt's of their cost share amounts, notified – more... them if we had to reschedule due to lack of authorization.

started as an employee of CHI/Franciscan, then they transferred us under the control of conifer Health Solutions. All was good at first, but then they started to micro manage everyone (granted, some needed it) and changed the effective way our team handled our daily work flow into something that has now become a nightmare for the employees to keep up with.

Most of my co-workers were great to work with and helped make the day fun when it became tough to get through the day – less
Good company for growing your career
Supervisor (Current Employee), Not listedApril 8, 2015
Pros: Lots of room to grow
Cons: The head is a bit detached from the body
It is definitely a corporate environment. Upper management doesn't want to hear about "short staffed". If you aspire to get into management, this is a good company to work for. They have locations everywhere and definitely promote from within.

1 2 3 4 5

About Conifer Health Solutions

Conifer Health Solutions connects consumers, providers and those who bear risk to help ensure quality clinical and financial outcomes. – Read more

Conifer Health Solutions Salaries