Conifer Health Solutions

Conifer Health Solutions United States Employee Reviews

The Bilingual Healthcare Scheduling Dept was a true team.
Bilingual Scheduler (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches. Christmas presents. Bonuses, Certifications, PTO, Benefits.
Cons: Short breaks, poor management decisions.
Normally, our whole day would consist on scheduling outpatient and diagnostic procedures appointments. The volume of calls was really high in the BHSD, so our workload was doubled since we had to work in English and Spanish.
I truly enjoyed that part of the job, since it allowed me to feel like a very valuable part of the team along with my other bilingual co-workers. We were contributing to the success of our company with an extra skill that just a few of us had. This made me feel very proud to the point that all my monthly reports were 100% excellence. The recognition and the satisfaction to know that your team leaders were very happy with our results allowed me to perform at a higher level.
work place
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Pete FlApril 13, 2015
working nights.
learned about different hospitals.
management wasn't there during the night shift
worked alone.
enjoyed the co workers
hardest part of the job, being the only one on night shifts.
Great Colleagues, Exciting Atmosphere
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Work Culture
Cons: Work-Life balance
This position was really difficult to find a work-life balance. The co-workers are incredible and provide a great balance to a busy work day. The most enjoyable part of my day was helping others who were truly in need. This position allowed me to work with a diverse population and work in an extremely pressure intense environment. The biggest challenge was the inability to advance or move laterally. The benefits and EAP are exceptional.
My skills learned at Conifer/CHI Franciscans
Financial Account Counselor/Sleep Lab Ref Coord (Former Employee), Tacoma WAApril 10, 2015
Pros: worked well with FMLA issues
Cons: micro-managed wrong people
I learned to become an effective referral coordinator for a Tacoma Dr office for the sleep labs of the Franciscans that sent us 20% of our patients to be tested for sleep apnea. Learned under the Star program then switched to the epic program. Mostly obtained eligibility and benefits for other types of services, making sure authorizations in place, advised pt's of their cost share amounts, notified them if we had to reschedule due to lack of authorization.

started as an employee of CHI/Franciscan, then they transferred us under the control of conifer Health Solutions. All was good at first, but then they started to micro manage everyone (granted, some needed it) and changed the effective way our team handled our daily work flow into something that has now become a nightmare for the employees to keep up with.

Most of my co-workers were great to work with and helped make the day fun when it became tough to get through the day
Good company for growing your career
Supervisor (Current Employee), Not listedApril 8, 2015
Pros: Lots of room to grow
Cons: The head is a bit detached from the body
It is definitely a corporate environment. Upper management doesn't want to hear about "short staffed". If you aspire to get into management, this is a good company to work for. They have locations everywhere and definitely promote from within.
Busy, Busy, Busy
Encounter Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Iffy Management
Conifer Health bought Phoenix Health Plan, an AHCCCS payer. I worked there since 2003 and enjoyed my time there. The people I worked with were knowledgeable, they never hesitated to help the next person. I loved the work I was doing and would love to get back into it.
Not managed well.
Appeals Writer Specialist (Former Employee), Exton, PAApril 1, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: no breaks poor management
I would not recommend this place to anyone! There was minimal training and too many meetings! started new project before one was finished.
Encourages expansion of skill set through education.
Director of Physician Services (Current Employee), Tinley Park, ILMarch 29, 2015
A typical day includes working with clients and my team to ensure we meet client SLAs. The environment encourages teamwork. Management encourages "out of the box" thinking and strategy implementation.
Great work environment
Workforce Management Analyst/Call Center Scheduler (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 25, 2015
Positivism really flows in this place; everyone is treated fairly and has equal opportunities for advancement. The most enjoyable part of my job was contributing to continued success the whole time i have been employed. Very satisfying
Productive and Fast Pace place to work
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport,LaMarch 5, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the co-workers
Cons: lack of communication/training
This was a very busy and fast pace work day, it consist of admitting of patients, accuracy of patient demographics. Discharging of patients charts.
Fast-paced and energetic
ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER (Former Employee), Frisco, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Company is fast-paced; change occurs on a daily basis which can be energizing if leadership is strong and visionary. The CEO is a good leader; leadership is not as crystallized at the department level. Co-workers were great and have a "we're all in this together" kind of attitude.
HEALTHCARE
TEMP (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 22, 2015
SKILLED NURSING FACILITY HELPING
PATIENTS IN REGARDING TO DAILY FUNCTIONS
BILLING/COLLECTIONS OF VARIOUS PAYMENTS
CLAIMS SUBMISSIONS
Good company to work for
Facilities Coordinator II (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: poor department to work for
I loved working for the company, good job and company. Wanted a fresh start to find something new within the company. Lots of great people there.
Great location and a nice hourly starting wage
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: good starting salary
Cons: lack of adequate training
I resigned from this position after the probation period due to lack of proper training. The hours were from 8 am-5 pm were exactly what I wanted though.
Typical Office Setting
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 2, 2015
I work in Outpatient Registration/Admitting at Sts. Mary and Elizabeth Hospital. I've learned how to complete a registration, how to find out a patients liability if they have a payment due. Proper filing techniques used for an office setting. How to obtain Dr.'s orders and how to tell if the order is complete. I've learned to to handle a situation if the patient is upset or does not want to pay their payment. I love working in an office setting. I would just love a Monday-Friday work week. This job I love, but it requires a second shift every other weekend.
Great pay, unprofessional
Patient Access Rep II, Registration and Admitting (Former Employee), AZJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: good pay, diverse employees
Cons: everything online, clock in/ clock out, hr, 1 minute late rule
They pay okay, but employees can be unprofessional and rude at times. Advancement can take a VERY longtime if you are not in good with management. No room for growth, no mentoring, no true HR. HR is based in Califormia for Arizona, so goodluck with that process. Long hire process. Severe background checks and tons of orientation paperwork done all online. After all the paperwork done online my first day of work I immediately knew, not a good fit.
Great place to work.
Medical Transcriptionist II (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: close to home.
Cons: 30 minute lunch unpaid.
Working here, I have been able to more medical terminology. A typical day of work could include many STAT reports. My co-workers are the best. Management is great. The hardest part of the job is when equipment malfunctions but the best is meeting production requirements and QA.
Fun Place to work with really good work culture
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, management was great, friendly environment
Cons: hr doesnt screen you properly
It was my first job so I learned how to interact with co-workers which was new and that is the first thing everyone learns.
Solving issues raised by process directors
Lead meetings
I don't think I faced anything hard
Everyday I learned something new
Co-workers were really good and appreciated whatever help you did
Conifer
A/R Medicaid Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flex-time and excellent co-workers.
Cons: not enough overtime offered.
I loved everything about working for this company and the Lexington RRC.
Incredibly busy and steadily growing company
Privacy and Security Officer (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: work culture
Cons: continual reorganization
Conifer is a company that continues to grow at a rapid pace. There is always something new and exciting. No two days are ever the same. The company tries to keep all employees engaged and informed and has a great employee recognition program. It is an excellent company to work for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Conifer Health Solutions

Conifer Health Solutions connects consumers, providers and those who bear risk to help ensure quality clinical and financial outcomes. – Read more

Conifer Health Solutions Salaries