Conifer Health Solutions Employee Reviews

very Productive great work plaxe
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 24, 2017
I loved working at Conifer Health Solutions, but I moved to Michigan to be with family. The work place is very caring helpful, family type setting. They look out for you. Great place to work
Pros
all thumbs up
Cons
in Texas
Good paying job
Patient Access Rep II (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 24, 2017
A typical day at work is productive and fin. The staff works together to complete the goals of what is expected of the company. Management is very helpful and dependable.
Mgmt is horrible. Patient Service Representative.
Patient Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 21, 2017
Not a very nice place to work. High turn over rate. Only worried about productivity. Does not care about employees. Forced OT. Discriminating towards some employees. Very biased. Management is not approachable. Not allowed to talk. Nothing enjoyable except for the day I left.
terrible mgmt
Patient Accountant/Government follow up (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 19, 2017
mgmt doesn't know the jobs they supervise team members to do
very quiet in the office- sometimes too quiet- no talking only production and team work is not encouraged
Great Company
SENIOR HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  London, KYJune 17, 2017
Conifer has been wonderful. My leadership and co-workers are outstanding. Very flexible and understanding. I would recommend Conifer to anyone looking for a position with them.
I like it
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TexasJune 16, 2017
I like working for Conifer Health Solutions. There is never a dull moment. You grow to appreciate those in healthcare more. the job is easy when you learn everything. My coworkers are great.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Stressful
best not to say
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAJune 16, 2017
they have nothing better to do than micromanage. They like to put everyone's business for all to see in a mass email. They do not utilize epic as they should. They make us fill out our own productivity sheets even though all information is in epic. This location lacks communication skills in management
Pros
Cons
it is very micro managed
perfer not to answer
Medicare, Patient Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 15, 2017
I prefer not to answer this due to currently working there. Although, I will say team work and management needs to be approved. More training to employees needs to be implemented. I have worked their over a year and very experienced in my job.
Hard to work...
Patient Access Representative II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 15, 2017
Management is never around. There is no one to go to for help regarding important decisions, no communication, lack of expectations, and not training.
great experience
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 14, 2017
great work environment learned a lot and would for sure recommend this company to anyone looking for a place to grow with a team. Pay could be better but they do offer opportunities for those that have been around awhile.
Excellent Place to work!
Patient Access (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJune 13, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Conifer and the staff at the hospital. All of the people I worked with had great teamwork and helped make work fun. I would still work for Conifer if I didn't have to move.
Very low pay and hard to advance within
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJune 10, 2017
Didnt care for this company who pays a lot lower then the rest of the hospitals around. You cam start as a per diem or part time and constantly apply for full time positions within but they never give you the chance. I was per diem and worked full time and more and never received benefits or PTO.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay and no advancement opportunities
Not very organized
Web consultant (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAJune 8, 2017
My peers were very nice and helpful, however the management were never around to consult. My direct supervisor was helpful, however, the workload was not consistant - sometimes critically busy and other times with nothing to develop. The other developers at Conifer were a pleasure to work with as they were bright and experienced. In difficult projects, I could bounce ideas from them.

Since I left Conifer, most of the other developers have also left.
Very corporate experience but also good place to work
Medical Billing / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 8, 2017
My typical day of work was signing onto many different programs before starting my work day and maneuvering between screens to be able to access account information on the accounts. It took 3 days to finish a billing process. I had to bill Corporate Accounts and Personal accounts and they were billed differently so the were done separately. Organization was key to being able to do your job successfully. It was a business work place but also low key which meant our job was very important but the stress level was low due to the interaction we had with each other. It was only a temporary position for me through a temp agency but it was a great experience.
Pros
Very Corporate but not uptight place to work
Cons
no cons
Challenged
National Director, Medicare Operations (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2017
Conifer Health Solutions (Conifer) leadership says all the right things, and genuinely wants to improve employee satisfaction and engagement, but lacks the operational leadership to make it happen. Also, Conifer is very challenged with finding a way to operationalize value-based care vision.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Lack of Vision
Positive
Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 5, 2017
Environment is friendly, helpful, understanding, and willing to help. Learned many systems for healthcare as well as standards for the healthcare profession. Management is understanding if you need help and ensures your best interest.
productive
Benefit Coordinator; financial counselor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 5, 2017
A typical work day at conifer is semi stress free. At times meeting end of the month goals can send you over the edge. Management could learn to separate personal and work relationships. those that need to be reprimanded are not and those who typically are are ones that typically keeps to themselves.
Cons
point system, no sick leave, vacation pay
Great Company
Remote Edit Coder (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 5, 2017
Excellent company to work for, however I have the ability work from home. Therefore, it may be difficult to judge work environment in the actual facilities.
Great place to advance
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 5, 2017
Conifer offers great opportunities for advancement which you will need to do because the pay is not competitive. They try to live by their core values however the bottom line always wins out in the end. It's a great stepping stone job.
Good company to work for
Personal Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJune 3, 2017
The culture and management needs improvement otherwise a good company to work for. I enjoyed the flexibility to work from home it gave me a since of independence to prove to management I am reliable and able to carry out assigned tasks without supervision.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conifer Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8