Conifer

Conifer Employer Reviews

Terrible place to work
Patient Access (Former Employee), WashingtonOctober 27, 2014
Cons: micromanagement, poor moral, high employee turnover, low wages
I was hired as part-time per-diem yet worked 40 hours or more per week. There was a high employee turnover. Moral was horrible. If you were given benefits the PTO was low in comparison to other companies, wages were low and benefits were a joke.
Great clinic for college students
Billing Representative (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 15, 2014
Always willing to help students. Offer seminars to make students aware of diseases
Good Company
Self Pay Collector (Former Employee), Anaheim, CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: no cons
great company advancement opportunity people are good best environment to work in.
Worse company I have ever worked for......
Revenue Cycle Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 18, 2014
My worse work experience in my +20 years of working! Management loves to micro manage but will not give direction. No time off/sick leave only if you give 24 hours notice or you get written up. A very hostile working place. WARNING: beware of this company.
Poor management
Access dept (Former Employee), KentuckyJuly 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: can't trust management, supervisor never helped if busy
Worked at same company long term employee -last two were with under Conifer. Left there on good terms-decided to return to same place/job. When did application process was told not qualified for job! Really?? Had done exact same job with excellent performance appraisals! Managers only cared about quota-not about staff. I know of several that if offered criticism or didn't agree 100%-they found ways to get rid of them. Did not like employes that had worked long term-got rid of them so could hire new for less money
excellent benefits
Remote Outpatient Coder (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2014
Pros: benefits, communication and education opportunites
Cons: non flexible schedule
Enjoy the management of Conifer and the support they offer the remote employees. There is a steady stream of comminucation from the company keeping all the information current.
I spend 8 hours coding outpatient charts and am expected to maintain a 98% accuracy and 2240 minutes per week of productivity.
Productive very strict place to work
EMT Tech - Lake Pointe Medical Center (Former Employee), Rowlett, TXApril 23, 2014
All about meeting their quota. No company moral at all. Best part of the job was knowing you would get to see your friends each day.
The workers & management staff was great to work with.
ER REGISTRATION TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: bonuses at the end of every month for meeting goals.
I enjoyed working there. I worked the grave yard shift but it was always busy and my day went by quick. The medical staff & the patients were awesome and always made my day.
Challenging job
Property Manager (Current Employee), New JerseyFebruary 8, 2014
Working in telecommunications is very demanding, customer service is not worth the pay and your under appreciated
Great place to work, and learn the business.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, very helpful
Cons: gets slow at time in winter time.
I like working for this company,I have learned alot of the food packaging world.
Worst employer ever
Patient access rep (Former Employee), Reading PADecember 17, 2013
Cons: racist, not family friendly no concern for their employees
Before the company I was working for became conifer it was great I loved my job.... BUT then 1/1/13 came and they took over everything went down hill from there. Never have I worked with such racists people in my life. Director introducing herself as a redneck how professional is that. I hope this company goes down the the ground and never returns .....
Internship
Intern (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 11, 2013
A typical day consists of facilitating individual and group sessions, as well as the occasional biopsychsocial. Most of the people that work there are very educated and fun to work with
Looks great from the outside
Patient registration (Former Employee), Washington stateNovember 11, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: management, pay, policies, micromanagement, attitude, everything
I have never been part of a more two faced company in my life! Management is unbearable. They put up a nice friendly front then stab you in the back any way they can. Disorganized, uncaring, work you 10x what they should but pay you nil. I would never recommend this company to anyone ever.
Nice Company to work for.
Hospital Collector (Former Employee), Boca RatonMay 15, 2013
Very productive and a nice company to work for. I had a really good supervisor. Training was excellent. Would work there again.
Horrible Company
Rep (Current Employee), Frisco, txMarch 23, 2013
Pros: nice hardworking employees
Cons: everything, mgmt, attitudes, benefits, pay, knowledge
The supervisors are dumb. You have one who doesn't know a thing, literally been sitting with reps for months and still is completely lost. The other one is two faced as all get out. They have no respect or concern for their employees and work you like a dog but refuse to allow overtime because of "the budget" but spend over $1000 dollars decorating for marde gras..... They lie, they do things COMPLETLY out of compliance and the company as a whole needs an attitude adjustment, just really poor leadership all around and when questions or concerns are raised they just pass the buck or again lie. If you have the option to work anywhere else in the world PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay far far away from the conifer health solutions in Frisco.
Horrible place to work
Rep (Former Employee), NashvilleFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: does not care about their employees
This is the worse company that I have ever been associated with. Their benefits are terrible, management never available and when they are harrasse you to death.
Enjoy job
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 22, 2013
Working hard fixing a resolving problem.
Something new everyday
Good Construction company
Property Manager / Construction Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2013
Conifer works hard to satisfy the customer. Good company to work for.
talk about a 180 degree turn from the moment i walked in to the moment i walked out.
previous employee (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: steady hours, work load is good, team building activities
Cons: micro-managing, benefits suck, mgmt never available
some people are great but others' work ethics are completely off! i've never worked in a place where people will deliberatly throw you under the bus and yet pose as a role model. when i spoke up about issues that needed attention, they simply 'thought' it would somehow get handled misteriously yet nobody actually took the time to fix. come on, give me a break!!
this company was painted picture pefect during the interview, i was sold from the get go. however, on my last day, i could not wait to get out of there. i felt extremely deceived!
This job has a see-saw affect
Appeal Specialist/Plan Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: lunches, breaks and end of day
Cons: harassment by management
Working at Conifer had it ups and downs. In the begining it was wonderful, great benefits, understandable policies and procedures and over time things hit a downward spiral. Management became untolerable and policies became unbareable. There is no balance between work and home and management got away with harassment to hourly employees. But I will say, I was able to pay my bills and maintain my household. And for that I am greatful.