- Get to the office at 7:30 daily and go over the same sales pitch everyday for two to three hours before finally being allowed in the field.
- I learned that a company can apparently get away with offering salaried jobs at the start, and then paying you 100% commissions.
- This job was full of twenty-something people that thought they were hot-shots and taking over the world by selling Texas Ranger's ticket packages one at a time.
- Hardest part of the job was the 14-16 hour days you were forced to work, six days a week.
- I did not have one moment at this job that was enjoyable, other than receiving a free tie on one random Thursday.
It is easy to get in, if you are looking for an easy accepting first job.
Long hours, six days a week, no balance between social life and work life.