Connect DFW

-Communicate with customer
-Advertising
-Resolve customer disputes
-Maintain professional knowledge
Great people, fast promotions!
Account Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 9, 2014
Great people in the office, You can move up very fast! If you want to really learn how to sell this place is a great place to learn. the only problem is that you practically live there. You work monday thru saturday ALL day!!! if you can deal with that for just a few short months then this will work for you.
Great Atmosphere and position for college students
Account Executive (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: fast promotions, networking
Cons: no benefits, long hours, performance commission base pay
Start your day in atmosphere and then continue in the field. The higher your position the more responsibilities you take on.Learn to do sales for large names. Coworkers are always supportive. The hardest part of the job would be in the field doing sales and the most enjoyable one would be atmosphere.
I love working at Connect DFW!
Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 26, 2013
Pros: great place to learn and grow!
Connect DFW is a great place to work! There is so much room for career growth; for example, I began in an entry level position, and moved up to Supervisor. All you have to do is work hard, and maintain a positive attitude.
Great Place to Start
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 6, 2013
Pros: pay/compensation. events/perks
Cons: overtime. 6 day work week
I like that this job is not sitting in an office all day. I get to go out and meet new and interesting people. I love to network. I sell legitimate deals and special discounts on sporting events and local services. It is sales, so we have busy and slow seasons. But there is a lot of money to be made here as there is no cap on commission.
Very Professional
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 5, 2013
Pros: great perks, bonuses, events, co-workers, professional
Cons: some overtime required. alternate weekends
I recently interviewed with Connect DFW and it went really well. I started working within a few days and I have been enjoying it so far. Management has been working very close with me to ensure I have all the tools I need. I hate sitting in an office all day, so this is right up my alley. I know that I will have room to excel with the company and so – more... far, so good – less