Connected Wireless

Connected Wireless Employer Reviews

Terrible place to work
Sales (Former Employee), Salt Lake City,UTJune 13, 2014
Cons: pay issues, terrible management
This place is terrible bad pay, bad management, I had to fight just to get paid on my payday. Don't waste your time with this place unless you like having pay issues, and not getting the training that is required to get paid. Also almost impossible to hit the bonus.
Sprint is a great company, but Connected Wireless is a no go!!!
Store Manager (Former Employee), Unknown, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: opportunity to make a lot of money
Cons: no benefits, unorganized, too many threats of being fired
Connected Wireless was an overall bad experience for me because of how management is talked to, being cursed at and being chastised for things that aren't even their fault. Such things like traffic and certain merchandise being sold. There are constant threats of being written up for the smallest things, and even as a manager, it's tiresome and too – more... much stress. I have been a manager at other stores and never have had the stress level that I have had here. They are constantly taking away commission and looking for ways to take money out of people's checks for stuff that they can't even help. I will never work for this company ever again. As a manager, I was paid just minutely above minimum wage, with promises of making all this extra money in bonuses, but they make the bonuses ridiculously hard to reach, especially when you're going against actually stores, when five of the stores in the territory are kiosk locations. I'm utterly and thoroughly disappointed with my experience here and if given a job here, be very, very cautious at the false promises and ask plenty of questions because the turn over ratio for this company is pretty pathetic. – less
Great Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Layton, UTSeptember 12, 2013
Really enjoyed my time with this company. Great balance between work and family and a great bunch of people to work with. Great training and overall a fast paced environment.