ConnectiCare Employee Reviews in United States

Temp = opportunity
Enrollment Processor/Asst Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJune 16, 2016
I worked as a temp at Connecticare from Sept to June. I worked in several different departments. Each group of people that I worked with was supportive and helpful. They helped motivate me and introduce me into possibilities of a forever home. If you work hard.. they will work hard for you to help you. I have at least 3 job possibilities and fellow coworkers to back me up.
Productive medical systems processing team
APEX Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJune 9, 2016
Great atmosphere and systems. Quite and productive. New systems being developed on a regular basis. Majority of workers are now consultants.
sweat shop in call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 22, 2016
Very demanding fast paced call center There is micro managing and favoritism . Cannot get off phones even to use rest rooms. No time off and lack of trained employees. Very uncaring and unfair to employees with disabilities
The other departments in Connecticare are better so don't apply for customer service.
Pros
salary and bonus
Great Place to work.
Legal Coordinator/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 17, 2016
ConnectiCare is a great place to work. People are both friendly and helpful. Managers are very understanding. The work environment is professional. Work/homelife balance is great.
fast paced
Customer Service/Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 15, 2016
very busy
good benefits
target specific employee base for advancement
high traffic commute
extensive training
demanding hours
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no overtime
Relaxed Enviornment
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTApril 26, 2016
I have enjoyed every moment at Connecticare. Everyone in the office is very friendly and the overall culture is inclusive and encouraging.
Hard working and dependable environment
Billing and Eligibility Service Team Associate (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTMarch 26, 2016
The current company I work for focuses on "making it easy for our members to get the care they need." The call center is one big family, who works with each other to get the job done. We all take our responsibilities seriously, and coworkers and management staff all work together to achieve our goals. We know to balance our tough skin with consideration and patience. Flexibility and communication are key to giving our customers the best experience possible.
Enjoyable work environment
Senior Accountant / Corporate Finance (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTMarch 10, 2016
Connecticare is a great place to work. It is a smaller company that provides a large variety of work during your day, week or month. I never get bored and there is always more work to do which allows for strong job security.
Pros
variety of work
Cons
not much room for advancement
Great place to work at. Nice people to work with
Financial and Eligibility Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 12, 2016
My day started out with checking e-mails from requested from other departments.
Reconciled my accounts assigned to me.
Worked on billing issues.
Had great co-workers. We worked together as a team.
Enjoyed working with the various clients.
Crazy days at ConnectiCare
Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 18, 2016
Connecticare is struggling to serve all of its new individual members retained under Obama-care and still service it's shrinking group business and service the State of Connecticut with its new Care Management Solutions company. There is a lot of stress on many of the departments. They are bringing in more and more high level managers and laying off lower level staff.
Pros
Dedicated employees and management
Cons
Company is trying to do too much and stretching itself and employees too thin.
Quality Assurance analyst
Senior QA Analyst, Operations (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 15, 2016
Worked here for 17 years. Learned allot from this employer. Loved working and testing configuration. Love digging in and finding issues. People where great. Management fair
Pros
growth
Cons
work life balance
very good culture, work environment
Sr. HR Professional (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 14, 2016
Employees are very loyal, dedicated and hard working. Company rewards top employees and shares the success of the company with employees.
Not a bad job
Medicare Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTNovember 11, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Not much room for advancement.
Its a Job
Medicare Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTOctober 21, 2015
For an insurance company they should have better benefits. you are micro-managed . You can never get time off every day is closed or taken.
Pros
great extra activities
Cons
needs more employees
Company culture seems to care about work environment
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTOctober 18, 2015
Generally speaking management and co-workers are easy to work with, Culture is employee friendly. Everyone seems to work hard but there doesn't seem to be a significant amount of complaining.
Excellent Company, Employees work together towards goals and success.
Administrative Assistant to CFO (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTOctober 6, 2015
This company is a finely run organization that is driven by the outstanding talent that it employs. Goals are met through a strong leadership structure and a atmosphere of teamwork.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTSeptember 20, 2015
Answering calls from members regarding there Health
Enhancement Program (HEP) regarding verification of status, eligibility so that the members can be complaint with there benefits
I feel that the management team was very fair to there employees . The hardest part was not being able to answer a member issue and time of doctor appointment . The most enjoyable was being able to assist members daily .
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No Benefits Temp
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTSeptember 18, 2015
 Provide quality customer service to members, providers, brokers, and third party administrators.
 Provide accurate information of benefit packages to members, providers, brokers, and third party administrators.
 Research claims status, claim appeals, and stop payments.
 Cross trained on exchange billing.
Pros
Work at home opportunity
Cons
Very hard to take time off.
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTAugust 5, 2015
A typical day at work is very busy and productive with calls from
providers regarding claim issues. I enjoy working
with my co workers. I 've met and enjoy working with many amazing
people. We all have many different employment backgrounds which is an asset to the the company. I don't feel there is a hard part to the
position; however we can't please each and every caller. We can be courteous and handle the call to the best of our knowledge and skill. I say this because it depends on the nature of the call and what the issue is. I personally feel that we do our very best just by my surroundings and how I hear my coworkers on the phone. We have
excellent call center representatives. Its not a hard job but its not easy as some may think. Its more than just answering a call it is service with a smile no matter what the tone is on the other end of the line.
Pros
Ability to work from home
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTJuly 30, 2015
lots of perks. Friendly co-works and Management team always willing to listen and be there when needed. Great special events and appreciation they have for employees

ConnectiCare Reviews by Location