Company Description: Connections in Ohio, Inc. is a 15 year old growing company in the field of providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Through our services, we provide individuals with the opportunity to live in the community of their choice and allow them to be as independent as possible.
Position Description: The Human Resources Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Human Resources function for Connections in Ohio, Inc. This includes providing support to 200 plus employees across an area covering Cuyahoga and Summit Counties.
Job Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Assess, develop, and refine Human Resource systems throughout the company
- Oversee the hiring process for direct care team members
- Oversee the processing of bi-weekly payroll
- Responsible for benefits administration, including medical, dental, and vision
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years of Human Resource experience preferred
- Must be ready to make an immediate impact
- Must be energetic and innovate
- Connections in Ohio offers an excellent benefits package
- 401k is available to all employees after 1 year of employment