Connections in Ohio, Inc. is seeking an energetic and passionate person for a fantastic management opportunity! The Supported Living Home Manager will oversee a team of Direct Care staff as they support individuals with developmental disabilities in their community homes.
Managers will provide administrative support to their team through processing timesheets, disciplines, evaluations, completing schedules, coaching, training and attending ISP meetings and Administrator meetings. They will also work with their team to provide direct care/supported living services to the consumers.
This is a full-time position. Hourly wage starts at $12.02 per hour, then $13.00 after a successful 90 day training period. We offer generous paid leave, outstanding health benefits and 401k.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio Drivers License
- Auto Insurance w/Liability Coverage
- Good Driving Record with 4 or less points
- Safe and Reliable Vehicle
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Previous management and scheduling experience is preferred but not required.