Connectivity Source Employee Reviews

poor leadership and poorly run organization
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2016
not a positive culture

no development or advancement opportunities

poor management from top to bottom leadership

hard enjoying coming to work for an organization with no drive or direction

Pros
phone plan discount
Cons
pay is way less than average for position makes in houston market
Sales focused third party company selling sprint
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 8, 2016
The typical day consists of trying to greet and sell then up-sell all potential customers that we come in contact with. I learned many sales techniques through my years at this job. The best part about this job are the co workers I have come to know. The hardest part however is the same thing, the job is extremely micro-managed and upper management is primarily based on negative reinforcement as apposed to leadership.
Cons
Micro management
Great management
Sales Consultant - Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXFebruary 18, 2016
I have had the opportunity to work and grow with an amazing company. Awesome benefits and an excellent staff that teaches growth within a business.

Training classes
Discounts on phone plans for yourself and families
Perfect if you've never been in sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 10, 2016
This job is perfect if you've never been in sales. The management is sub par. The woman in San Antonio is the only competent district manager. The people that own the company are liars.
Not So good :/
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2016
They promise commision if you hit a certain amount each month then find every excuse why they cant give it to you.They say that they promote within and the whole time i was there all they did was hire outside the company for management positions.I would not recommend this company to an enemy.They don't do hours correctly, don't pay 30 min lunch like they are supposed to. I have nothing positive to say about this company. I am very glad i left when i did.
Cons
everything to do with this company
okay place to work
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2015
its okay to work here if you are overall in love with sales. easy to move up in the company when showing great work ethics. another thing i dont like is the little commission you get
Pros
no pros
Cons
little commission
Fun and demanding place to work with perks
Senior Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 21, 2015
Working for Connectivity Source is a tiring job. I'm not saying any job is any different but this one ate my entire personal life up and I wasn't even close to being a manager. Everyday whether I worked or not I received a phone call regarding either a customer issue or asking me to work. I was there an entire year and I did not receive any time off nor was I allowed to have a peaceful sick day when I was actually sick the rare days I was. Not to say this was an entirely negative experience, working with the public and being able to laugh and joke with them is a rare experience these days indeed. My teammates and I delivered a customer experience unlike any other and customers thanked us almost daily for what we did for them. It wasn't always just about sales, a lot of the time I spent here I was fixing issues other sales rep across the city made for customers. It was tough and demanding but it taught me how to be confident not only in sales but in my own decisions as well. The discounted phone service didn't hurt, nor did the occasional free case or other phone accessory. Overall, working here was fun but not for me. I am not sales shark and that is the only way to make some real money working for connectivity source other than trying to move up in a glass ceiling environment.
Pros
Discounted phone service, fun work environment, occasional free items
Cons
No breaks, short lunches, constant pressure to sell, angry customers
work at sprint
Cellphone Technician and Sales (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 14, 2014
at this location it was busy, everyone there was like family. we got a lot work dont fixed a lot of devices(phones)

i learend how to dismantle many different types of devcies with easy and beable to put them back together to work,

hardest part was the contsant learning everyday while in school. the most enjoyable part, bealing with the customer.
Pros
always had extra phones
Cons
work sometimes cut into school hours
Great Work Experience
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2014
This was a job in which I gained valuable work experience. The greatest part of the job would be working with people and helping them out. My experiences and people that I gained in the process were wonderful.
Team oriented work environment managing sales agents and customers telecom needs
Telecom Consultant/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 10, 2012
Typical day at work consist of sitting at terminal coordinating quote request for 150 sales reps in the field. Provide Consulting and Sales Assistance for more than 12 telecom companies.

Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the constant changes to order procedures and promotions for each telecom company

Most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers and working with dynamic indivuals throughout the telecom industry
Pros
family oriented workplace
Cons
uncertainty of telecom industry
good job environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2012
Co-workers always willing to help so as a teem we can achieve gools
family, Enjoyable place to work
Sales Rep. (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2012
greet cust. inform them about new services and promotions. I've learned a little bit more about sale though training and person to person sales. My co-workers and I get along like a family this is why i enjoy working at this store. I really cant say what is the hardest part about this job because this job is what you make of if it could be easy are hard
Very busy and productive store
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 21, 2012
I enjoyed working and growing with this company. Learning is a daily part of this position, as new products come out the staff has to be aware of what they are selling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connectivity Source. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9