Connectivity Source

Connectivity Source United States Employee Reviews

Great Work Experience
Store Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2014
This was a job in which I gained valuable work experience. The greatest part of the job would be working with people and helping them out. My experiences and people that I gained in the process were wonderful.
Team oriented work environment managing sales agents and customers telecom needs
Telecom Consultant/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 10, 2012
Pros: family oriented workplace
Cons: uncertainty of telecom industry
Typical day at work consist of sitting at terminal coordinating quote request for 150 sales reps in the field. Provide Consulting and Sales Assistance for more than 12 telecom companies.

Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the constant changes to order procedures and promotions for each telecom company

Most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers and working with dynamic indivuals throughout the telecom industry
good job environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2012
Co-workers always willing to help so as a teem we can achieve gools
family, Enjoyable place to work
Sales Rep. (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 20, 2012
greet cust. inform them about new services and promotions. I've learned a little bit more about sale though training and person to person sales. My co-workers and I get along like a family this is why i enjoy working at this store. I really cant say what is the hardest part about this job because this job is what you make of if it could be easy are hard
Very busy and productive store
Store Manager (Former Employee), Metairie, LAMarch 21, 2012
I enjoyed working and growing with this company. Learning is a daily part of this position, as new products come out the staff has to be aware of what they are selling.