Connexion Point Employee Reviews

temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 18, 2018
a temporary/seasonal job.
they used to hire employee with out insurance license they recently change to hiring and keeping only licensed employees
busy period is from oct to dec.
outside of those dates it is a very slow job with a max of 24 hours per week.
depending if the company gets new projects is what they base on how many employee they will keep after the season is over
The job was scary after AEP because thats when you start to hear about the lay offs. It was pretty nerve wrecking.
Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTJanuary 16, 2018
I've worked many jobs but after studying for weeks on end for the test and the many nights and days of stress .ignoring family and plans and then finally going to take the test with 20 more people who went through the same torture wondering if we would pass the test we studied for months I really don't think it was fair for us to just get told get your box and turn in your badge. I'll never work for them again. Also the training it was rapid and not delivered professionally.
Pros
Yes they provided bagels.
Cons
Good location near a lot of food places
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 10, 2018
Conexxion point had the possibility of being better I just feel as though there was a lot of neglect towards their employees and the management didn't seem to care much for the company which made employees feel the same.
If employed, continue to look for job
Health Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38132January 10, 2018
They bribe you with food so that you don't have to leave the building. Their main goal is to get as many seniors signed up with Aetna as possible. It is seasonal and the place never recovered from their initial launch in Memphis. You are making them 1k off each sign up while licensed reps make $14 and hour selling health insurance. $10 an hour if you're not licensed. They are really big on meeting daily benchmarks. On the flip side, I know all about Medicare and took my knowledge elsewhere.
Pros
free lunch and raffle at the en of the season
Cons
poor management and extremely poor communication
Great company to work for
NE Market Supervisor, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 8, 2018
This company was a wonderful company to work for. They did a lot of employee appreciation events, and trained their employees properly. This company does have a really busy time of the year, but in the slower times of the year they are much more flexible with the employees. Job security scored the lowest for me because for about 2-3 months of the year they stock up on hundreds of employees over the limit of what they need the rest of the year to handle the volume of work that needs to be completed. This results in a massive layoff, but an invitation to return the next year.
Pros
Free lunch and other events in the busy season
Cons
Strict time management
Call center
Health Benefit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 8, 2018
I worked there last year and it was so much better than this year . I enjoy helping the elderly with their insurance enrollment . There is so much to learn about Medicare and Medicaid , supervisors were not all on the same page ,the job is not hard its a call center I enjoyed it
they did have raffles to win electronics
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
Supervisors need to be all on the same page / taking away breaks
My Honest Opinion
Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 3, 2018
It is a fun relaxed pace to work off season. During AEP, thats when it gets most hectic and unlimited overtime is allowed. But they have random lay offs. Sometimes, several times through out the year. Its usually a temporary postion which is a pro for some and con for others. This is a call center job. There is an option to move up in the company and relocate to their different sites.
Pros
Flexible Shifts, Decent Pay, Temporary Position, Opportunity for growth
Cons
Random Lay-Offs, Temporary Position, A bit unorganized, Not everyone is updated when changes arise
fun workplace but stressful at times
Health Insurance Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FL 33325January 2, 2018
fun place to work but was stressful at times, the licensed agents were treated better than the unlicensed agents were at times. constant changes everyday
Pros
over time
Cons
short lunch
Fun
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 31, 2017
Fun place to work but the hours are to short
The staff gossip to much. The best time to work there is October through December when the call volume is high
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Very good place to work.
Communications Agency (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 28, 2017
Although very relaxing there would be days that the company would be very fast pace but at the end of the day you really enjoyed your work and your Co-workers.
Pros
Relaxing they fed us lunch every other day
Cons
N/a
Unprofessional
Supervisor Laptops, Setup (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 19, 2017
Type of job you want if you trying to come up with extra money for the Holidays but after their peek season most agent only get 32hrs per week. If you are a male you will not be a supervisor which i find extremely unprofessional
Pros
they feed you sometimes
Cons
no job security
Very fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 14, 2017
The atmosphere at this job was amazing. good competition and rewards for doing an excellent job. Overtime was available and was optional. I worked 6 days a week, doing overtime each day. My manager was amazing and super sweet but always on point. Made sure to pull you to the side and go over your weak points without making you feel like you failed
Pros
management, the employees, potlucks, rewards
Cons
no room for advancement
Workplace is typical call center atmosphere.
Health Care Communications Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 13, 2017
Job tasks and work schedules changed frequently, have to learn to be very flexible. Learned about Medicare and health insurance, very informative.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie developed between co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Often breaks and lunches cancelled.
Not a bad place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 12, 2017
Depending on the project you are working on, some are a bit more flexible than others as far as schedules. Most of the management team were great to work with and easy to talk to. As far as how long you keep your job really depends on your stats Make sure you adhere to your schedule as best you can.
Pros
often bought lunch
Cons
someetimes ot was mandatory
Everyone is friendly, but no room for advancement within company.
LICENSING ADMIN/TELESALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 11, 2017
I was a Medicare telesales agent and was then promoted to be a licenseing admin. However, I was only in that position for 4 months and was unpromoted.
Pros
Gain insurance knowledge (Medicare), Flexible hours, Friendly environment
Cons
No room for advancement, Favoritism, No job stability, Poor benefits, Low pay
Call center
Healthcare Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 8, 2017
It is a typical call center environment. Schedules are changed somewhat quarterly and the positions are considered seasonal.
The opportunity is there for advancement such as to obtain an insurance license and to learn healthcare office procedures through the website. The benefits included are that the company pays for license and helps with classes. Downside is that your time is always measured minute to minute. Calls are back to back especially during high peak season. Constant hiring and letting go of people. Sometimes it is difficult to adjust to the "new crowds" and forming of teams because it changes so rapidly but it has it's advantages and disadvantages. The job is mostly sedentary unless you are team lead floor walke or manager. The calls are routine but enjoyable if you like assisting callers with medicare and health plan concerns. Meeting with new people can be exciting at its best. The same employees tend to develop a team friendship which of course is conducive to a pleasant working lifestyle.
Pros
Some free lunches occasionally provided. Gifts and certificates during peak season.
Cons
Constant measuring of time, new employees need alot of attention in training and monitorin, Competition for getting the sales calls and keeping the job is constant.
Not a good place to work
License Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 5, 2017
This is the most unprofessional, unorganized, trifling, dishonest, worked place of business I ever worked at. I don't even know how they are still in business. Maybe if they start from scratch it has does have potential. Plus do have a better job during the screening process on who to/not hire. I could go on about this place but that would require me to publish a book.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
everything else
I loved the job, and I learned so much.
Supervisor, Licensed Health Insurance Producer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 3, 2017
I was young, and I didn’t apply for a supervisor position, but I was chosen as a supervisor during the training class. I met wonderful people and learned skills that have traveled with me to the next stage in my career.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Food, Gifts, Prizes
Cons
The impending layoffs at the end of Annual Enrollment Period
Great training program for advancement.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTNovember 28, 2017
Friendly customer service environment. There is a great training program to become a licensed agent in life and health insurance. The application is self explanatory and easy to follow.
Pros
Free lunches, ect.
Cons
No health benefits.
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTNovember 28, 2017
I loved the job itself as well as the management and supervisors. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely go back next year. I don't have any regrets or concerns working there. It was always relaxing and fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connexion Point. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9