Connextions United States Employee Reviews

Very productive work place
FEDEX AGENT (Former Employee), Concord, NCApril 9, 2015
Pros: Hour lunch
Cons: short breaks
Was required at least 100 outbound calls daily trying to gain buisness and close sales. Typing all day and on the phone. Had very good communication skills and typing skills. Work day was M-F 9-5
Call Center Enviroment
Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great Training
I thought this company hired only to fill seats to answer calls. I had never worked in a call center environment and it was a culture shock. The dress code I don't think they had one.
fun work place flexible hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), orlando flMarch 30, 2015
Pros: pays 10.00 an hour
Cons: negative management
a typical day at work consist of answering an average of 60 calls per day.Being employed with this company i learned alot about health care.
A very good place to work at. I had fun, enjoy my customers
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 29, 2015
Connextions (OPTUM) is a very education place to work at. I had fun with the customers on the phone. I work 8 hours a day. I had over 200 customers a day.
A good starter job
Retail Pharmacy help desk (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 26, 2015
It was a decent place to work but not decent enough to make me want to stay. There wasn't good training, there wasn't much advancements and there was a lot of favoritism.
Customer service (Former Employee), orlando floridaMarch 26, 2015
I enjoyed working at connextions best call center job i have had. The pay was well worth the work and it was easy to get bonuses. great energetic learning enviroment
Fun workplace
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), irving txMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Growth
Cons: compensation
very diverse. opportunity for growth . flexible if there was an emergency. This job was the first I delt with handling health insurance. loved it because I learned a new skill
Nice Coworkers,Fun and cool place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: 1 hour Lunches
Cons: No Free Lunch
Basic Call Center Skills,Can Be Busy.Fun,Depends on who you working With although My Coworkers Was Awesome.Work Not Hard At All
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 23, 2015
Working at Connextions was a very good experience for me, giving me call center experience as well as helping customers better there self's and growing with the company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 19, 2015
A temporary position for Massachusetts healthcare. Simple data entry for applications. I got to meet a lot of nice co-workers and management was excellent.
Good place to work while searching for a better job or going to school
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2015
Pros: good place to work while you search for a better job
Cons: unlimited overtime
A day at work consist of answering back to back calls from patient/members at your desk and wearing headset. Alway expect change. There's alway some change from one day to the next.Policies are inconsistent. Managers make up their own rules as they go.The trainers don't know what they are training.
Just a step in the medical field
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Centennial, COMarch 16, 2015
Cons: bad pay
This place is good to have the experience on the customer service side of the medical field. Not good pay people where okay there. One good thing about them they have the College of Insurance and they pay for it all you have to pay for is you state license test so that's the best thing about the company
I LOVE GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY NO MATTER THE TASK AT HAND
Health Care Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Concord, NCMarch 12, 2015
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT WORKING HARDER THEN YOU PRAY.
TO GET WHAT YOU TRULY DESIRE...
THE ONLY REASON THAT I'M NO LONGER WITH THIS COMPANY IS THAT IT WAS A CONTRACT JOB BEING THERE AS LONG AS I WAS REALLY SURPRISED ME.BUT NEVER THE LESS IT PAID THE BILLS AND I ACTUALLY LOVED IT...
productive place to work
Customer Care Professional/ Team Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2015
You have a lot to do on regular basic. Help the customers with any questions the might have regarding their insurance coverage also submit appeals and grievances.
Company was acquired 3 years ago and is currently in transition
Executive Administrative / Travel Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 1, 2015
Pros: healthcare industry
Cons: in transition
Typical day at work is performing administrative duties, travel, expenses, coordinate calls, WebEx's, luncheon meetings, calendaring. Also onboarding. Company was acquired 3 years ago and is currently in transition. Co-workers are all team players. The hardest part facing at the moment is the uncertainty while transition is taking place. The most enjoyable part of my job is utilizing my skills.
Licensed Health Agent (Former Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 27, 2015
good seasonal position with good pay. The people could have been better, i think they were just hiring anyone to fill up seats. the people were not very professional
Poor work culture
QA (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2015
There was no real job security there and they did not focus on developing and raising leaders. Also they did not provide and raise structure at all, in fact if you moved to another account, your pay could decrease.
whole foods market
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 26, 2015
This is a okay company, the benefits are great and most of the manager's are very nice. The only rude manager they have is the one in the front-end.
About me
Pharmacy Help Desk/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Love working around different people, adapting and learning new things, I love to learn and teach new things pertaining the company, I am very responsible and reliable and look forward to moving up in the company to see what there is to offer.
Changing call center
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Centennial, COFebruary 25, 2015
I already answered a review for this position, I do not want to be repetitive. This was a changing call center and therefore had little structure.

1 2 3 4 5

About Connextions

The future of health care is here. It's not a matter of if you need to change the way you do business, it's a matter of how quickly – Read more

Connextions Salaries