Connolly, LLC

Connolly, LLC Employer Reviews

Try not to work for connolly if you can help it
Associate (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: some good management; interesting work; flexible time; challenging work
Cons: inappropriate scenes caused by managers, payroll will not work with the employee, unconcerned senior level, condescending, human resources displays favoritism. terrible company overall.
Connolly has been one of most anxiety ridden experiences I have had. There are few good benefits out of this company but for the most part, the level of ineptitude is disgraceful. Some really good people, who really know and understand the industry - all aspects of it and who are overlooked and treated with so much disrespect. Mangers, while some are – more... good and really do not belong in the company, are demeaning and demoralizing, and have little or no experience managing a staff or engagement in operations. Goals are unattainable and results are not driven by the correct numbers. Connolly is inflated as they report deceptive numbers. How they get away with this sort of behavior, I am not sure. Goals are not met and employees are not first. Nothing is communicated until the last minute, everything is secretive. – less
great experience
Nurse Auditor (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAAugust 12, 2014
• In a post-payment work environment; investigate pharmacy claim data to identify payment errors. Responsibility primarily involves electronically reviewing paid pharmacy claims for potential errors.
• Use data queries to audit pharmacy claims, develop claim edits, and report results.,
• Validate audit findings according to payer processing guidelines – more... / provider contracts.
• Communicate with management on audit findings and assist with issue resolution.
• Suggest improvements and recommendations to meet the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Continually search for new methods of locating payment errors on behalf of clients. – less
Friendly workplace
Audit Support (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: short breaks, too quiet in every department.
I enjoy working at Connolly management is awesome. I am a temp right now and in transition so it kind of a waiting game. I would recommend this company if you have the experienced.
Evolving Work Environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Wilton, CTApril 27, 2014
The company is currently going through allot of change and there are many opportunities.
Do NOT Work Here
Healthcare (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaMarch 31, 2014
I thought this was a great company when I first worked here, but I was wrong. They are HUGE on micro-managment, you are watched for EVERYTHING you do(going to the bathroom, etc) and you are given goals that you can't possibly meet!!
I made some good friends while working at Connolly, I was sad to leave
Foreclosure Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 24, 2014
Pros: close friendships at work
Cons: the communte, it was well over an hour.
* Arrive at work by 8:00 a.m; check emails, update and file. Prepare files for trial and brief attorney re same. Update client on status of each case.
* I learned a great deal about banks and the foreclosure industry in general.
* The Immediate management was okay and empathetic. The main office management was less so.
* The best part of the job. I – more... made many fast friendships.
* My case load went from 200 to almost 600 cases in 8 months causing me to work 55 to 60 hours a week just to keep up.
* Developing relationships with client representatives. . – less
Excellent learning experience
Bankruptcy Paralegal (Current Employee), Woburn, MAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, great benefits
Cons: no company outings or parties, no bonuses
My current position with Connolly, Geaney, Ablitt & Willard, P.C. has been an extremely rewarding learning experience and I feel like I have mastered my craft as a bankruptcy paralegal. I am confident in my abilities and am ready to enter a more challenging arena where I can showcase my expertise, broaden my knowledge, and advance my level of responsibility.

During – more... a typical day at work, I draft and write documents, manage the attorneys' day-to-day calendar and hearings, correspond with clients and opposing counsel, and keep all aspects of bankruptcy running smoothly. I adore my co-workers and supervisors and have never had an issue with any of them. I feel priviledged to have been a part of such a close-knit, intelligent, efficient, and cohesive department at Connolly, Geaney, Ablitt & Willard, P.C. – less
I recommend this company
Collections Specialist (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 22, 2014
Working environment is pleasant no micro management.
Very open and down to earth staff.
Productive and fun place to work!
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee), Wilton, CTJune 13, 2012
Pros: free lunches on thursday!
I truly enjoy working at Connolly and like my management team! Everyone is friendly and I've learned a lot about my profession.

September 13, 2012

Good morning do you know the starting salary of a Certified Coder - Medical Chart Review Auditor at Connolly?

Very Successful Auditing Company
Corporate Event and Meeting Planner (Current Employee), Wilton, CTMay 7, 2012
Connolly is a great employer. They really focus on their employees well beings and create a great working environment.
Comfortable work environment with committed work force
Junior Auditor (Current Employee), Mt. Prospect, ILFebruary 28, 2012
Connolly is a growing company where employees work in casual and team-oriented environments. The company offers substantial earning potential for its auditors along with competitive benefits.

About Connolly, LLC

We also offer over 600,000 promotional items to serve all the needs of your campaign. We have increased our in-house button making – Read more