Pros: close friendships at work
Cons: the communte, it was well over an hour.
* Arrive at work by 8:00 a.m; check emails, update and file. Prepare files for trial and brief attorney re same. Update client on status of each case.
* I learned a great deal about banks and the foreclosure industry in general.
* The Immediate management was okay and empathetic. The main office management was less so.
* The best part of the job. I – more... made many fast friendships.
* My case load went from 200 to almost 600 cases in 8 months causing me to work 55 to 60 hours a week just to keep up.
* Developing relationships with client representatives. . – less