Develops, publishes, and implements test plans for the entire product line. Writes and maintains test automation. Develops quality assurance standards. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Assists the various departments throughout the life of the product in maintaining quality standards.
- Tests products using regressions, stress, installation and out of the ordinary test methods
- Test and confirms hardware compatibility
- Maintains and manages all QA equipment
- Configures QA systems to specifications
- Archives Software builds
- Assists Tech Support, Production, Product Management and Product Development by:
1. Troubleshooting field issues
2. Providing defect documentation
3. Providing Configuration Management support
4. Assisting with Building Master Drives
- Creation of Detailed Test plans
- Documents Release Certification letters for appropriate approval.
- Benchmarking of application performance.
- Performance Analysis
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of the development life cycle
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodology and procedures
- Experience with PVCS (or other software/development management tool) ideal for this position.
- Ability to type at a speed of 30 wpm a plus
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Products
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Digital Imaging a plus
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with fellow co-workers
- Ability to use good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
- Organizational skills a plus
- Some programming languages/experience
- Network protocols experience
- SQL/Scripting languages
Indeed - 12 months ago
Conquest Consulting specializes in providing PC-based interface systems. Our developers have extensive experience with the design and...