Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe

Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Sometimes it can be overwhelming that's every job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team effort, the enthusiasm and the respect they have for one in other.
Not the best
Registrar Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Not the best place to work. High turnover rate. Pay is not good considering the work load. The only excused absence is the one you plan for. If you get sick or are in an accident, it is not an excused absence & if you have too many you lose your bonus & possibly your job.
Pros
Most prescriptions are free
Cons
Always short staffed, pay is not competitive, lack of communication between management
A place to get your experience and work ethics
CNA (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 22, 2015
I really like this job because they gave me a chance to prove that I can do what I was train to do. They took a chance not knowing if I would be able to full fill the position and I did. So I truly thank them for that. It is a good place to get experience.
Pros
Discount on lunches, Good Benefits, Pto, Overtime
Cons
Short breaks, Always floating to other floors, Short Staffing, Low Pay
Couldn't recommend it to anyone I liked
CT Tech (Former Employee) –  ConroeMarch 21, 2013
I worked at the facility for almost a year: it was busy, hectic, and fast-paced, all of which I can take in stride. The locally-raised staff were barely competent, and were allowed to bully and harass those of us who had relocated to help. Departmental management was oblivious or hostile, and could be counted on to take the easy route, which was usually treachery. The place is run for profit and nothing else, so have no illusions going in.
Pros
i had a good opinion of the er nurses.
Cons
spies abound, and management was overly dependent upon their input.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6