Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe

Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe Employee Reviews

A want a be hospital
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Conroe,TxJuly 25, 2017
Micro management. Eyes always on you. Under paid for work load. Patient care is spotty at best...some good nurses however. Very clickish staff in ICU. One of the most thankless places I have ever worked. More protocols than I have ever seen.
Pros
Benefits not bad.
Cons
Want you to use timers for breaks, Once in a while they go on staff witch hunts to get rid of those they don not like.
I loved working at Conroe Regional Medical Center but for very personal reasons I moved to Alexandria,VA
Surgical room aide (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 20, 2017
A typical day was getting there at three o'clock, and talking to my peers about was was going on and learning about priorities, also talking to management to see what was new
Pros
Pros of this job were learning something new every day
Cons
Cons were veré challenging because I had to be prepared to to expect the unexpected
Worst place ever
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJune 8, 2017
Negative work environment , upper management is not for you but against you - staff are allowed to bully other staff while managment allows it . HIGH turnover
Pros
Prescriptions free if generic
Cons
Horrible work environment
The worst place I ever worked
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, TXApril 27, 2017
No work life balance and over worked. Always under staff. And bad care. Management is bad and the techs are extremely over worked. Everything they say upon hiring is a lie.Equipment ( machines) never works. Charge nurses has bad attitudes.Staff does not work as a team. If in school, this is not a place to work. Worst place ever!
Pros
Lunch is taken out of your paycheck
Cons
Bad attitudes, Bad equipment, No work life balance
overworked and under paid
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXApril 27, 2017
always under staffed, you always feel like you are walking on egg shells with certain managers. If there was less drama with certain managers the job would be a lot more pleasant. no breaks and short lunches make for a very long day. most days you are lucky to go to lunch by 3pm. very unappreciated. I have noticed that other departments in the hospital seem happy with their job and the people they work.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
no breaks, short lunch, bad management, under staffed, negitave enviroment
stay alert
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXApril 25, 2017
fast paced environment must be on your toes at all times because anything can happen within the blink of an eye security is so important because it ensures everyone is safe
Pros
faced paced
Cons
crowded
Fun workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Sometimes it can be overwhelming that's every job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team effort, the enthusiasm and the respect they have for one in other.
Not the best
Registrar Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Not the best place to work. High turnover rate. Pay is not good considering the work load. The only excused absence is the one you plan for. If you get sick or are in an accident, it is not an excused absence & if you have too many you lose your bonus & possibly your job.
Pros
Most prescriptions are free
Cons
Always short staffed, pay is not competitive, lack of communication between management
A place to get your experience and work ethics
CNA (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 22, 2015
I really like this job because they gave me a chance to prove that I can do what I was train to do. They took a chance not knowing if I would be able to full fill the position and I did. So I truly thank them for that. It is a good place to get experience.
Pros
Discount on lunches, Good Benefits, Pto, Overtime
Cons
Short breaks, Always floating to other floors, Short Staffing, Low Pay

Want to know more about Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5