We are on a mad search for an experienced Developer to fill an internal, permanent position with one of our premier, global clients in Phoenix. EXCELLENT, world class leadership from the Global CIO down, excellent benefits package and cutting edge opportunity - apply now!
Senior SharePoint Developer
Senior SharePoint Developer/Analyst skilled in SharePoint 2010 site and solution design, development, configuration, testing, documentation and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business users to understand functional needs and to provide subject matter expertise regarding SharePoint 2010.
- Produce technical specifications and solution designs which include default components, advanced configuration and custom development.
- Review and evaluate functional and technical specifications and designs prepared by junior, offshore, and contracted developers and analysts.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to develop well integrated solutions.
- Develop, document, test and deploy custom SharePoint and .NET solutions.
- Create and execute technical testing plans for SharePoint sites and components.
- Ensure a high quality standard is maintained in the solutions implemented through peer review and careful documentation.
- Enhance, document and support existing SharePoint websites and applications.
- Mentor junior team members in learning SharePoint concepts, terminologies and best practices.
- Lead code review sessions
- Craft and maintain development standards and processes.
Knowledge and Skills:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of:
- Strong documentation and interpersonal skills – including business and technical communication.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 including architecture in an enterprise environment and design and development of custom solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices for SharePoint custom development.
- Familiarity with a range of systems and software commonly integrated with SharePoint 2010 in an enterprise environment such as Active Directory, FAST Search, Exchange, SQL, and Microsoft Office.
- Solid project planning skills along with the ability to accurately estimate level of effort required to successfully deliver all parts of a complete solution.
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine all resources required to meet objectives and overcome challenges.
- Experience working with offshore resources.
- Experience in large enterprise environments (10,000+ users).
- Experience with SharePoint for Internet Sites.
8-10 Years experience, including experience in analysis and development
Education and Certification(s):
Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years equivalent experience
Target Base Salary - $105k - $108k
Indeed - 14 months ago