Conservation Corps North Bay Employee Reviews

Best job ever
Natural Resources Crew Supervisor (Year Round) (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJanuary 4, 2017
This was legitimately the best job ever. Great people, great work, great culture and atmosphere. If I had to do it all over again, I would.
creak maintenance.
Assistant Crew Leader And Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  cotatiSeptember 4, 2015
The hardest part of the job would be pushing through the heat to get the job done.My most enjoyable part of this job was all the skills that i learned.
Productive, Great experience, Customer Service training, Friendly Environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cotati, CADecember 26, 2014
While I was employed with Conservation Corp. North Bay, the other Corp. members and I were trained specialists in Environmental Restorations and Landscaping. During my time with CCNB i was trained in customer service skills, and Intermediate Microsoft Word skills as well as being trained to become a restoration specialist. A typical day at work as a Corp. Member usually consists of going out to multiple beaches, creeks, trails and parks to remove any invasive species of plants or bushes for erosion control in our community. 1 day out of every week we had education days to assist and train us in outstanding customer service skills as well as basic education to earn credits to achieve your High school diploma if not received or to go to college credits. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be all the smiles and appreciation that was given to my fellow Corp. Members and I for doing our all to give back to our community. I have learned and accomplished a lot while i was employed through the Conservation Corp. North Bay and I am very grateful for all the knowledge i was able to receive that i will now be able to use to help find myself the career that suits me the best
Pros
School days twice a week, to go towards college credits, and/or High school credits to obtain High school diploma.
Cons
hard work for little pay, only 24 work hours a week
A job where you learn something new everyday
Community Recycling Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cotati, CAJune 24, 2013
I learned how to be eco friendly at this job. You meet a lot of important people who help the environment. The management was good, but could have been a little more organized and the co-workers all became friends. The hardest part of the job was patience in traffic, the most enjoyable part was going to convention and meeting new people and entreprenuers.
Pros
Free Naked drinks
Cons
short breaks