Consilium Staffing Employee Reviews

Good home, good people
Director within Shared Services (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 13, 2016
Put aside those who judge or overthink the faith-based foundation of this company for a second, here's what you walk into:

-A leadership group that's rock solid. They've built one of the best locums firms in the country before, they enjoy the journey to build something special again, and understand the commitment it takes to be successful in an extremely competitive industry.

-If you have not been in medical recruiting before, it's one of the most difficult, yet one of the most rewarding roles in terms of compensation. You get out what you put in. There are no shortcuts. It's not easy, it's a lot of phone time, and you'll need thick skin to overcome daily objections - while retaining composure, knowing your next call could be the one that pays off. Thankfully, your leadership trains you on the appropriate phone etiquette, how to overcome obstacles, and work with the hunter mentaility required to meet your goals.

-If you have been in the medical recruiting industry previously, it's a good-sized company to set yourself apart and grow with . Not too small, but also not so large that you're lost in the mix and just a number.

-In terms of the faith-based foundation, it is in no way forced upon you. It's actually refreshing that there are companies who do actually represent what they say. Again, you get out what you put in. I did attend Bible studies there, and felt very comfortable in a diverse group that valued each other's input. It's very simplistic, very positive. We discussed growth in Christ, shared experiences, and our journey; mine of which is still an ongoing
  more... discovery. Doesn't matter if you're part of a denomination, evangelical, an apologist, or not Christian at all. I witnessed every faith, every walk of life, work alongside me.

-Lastly, Consilium Cares philanthropy and volunteer opportunities are as robust as I've seen anywhere. They really care. It's called servant leadership; giving back to the community from which you benefit.

*I didn't know these men and women before I worked there, I do not communicate with them regularly whatsoever, it's been well over a year since my time there.*
Pros
Servant Leaders, Solid Foundation, Opportunity to Grow, Consilium Cares
Cons
Consilium is VERY SLOW to pay, requires out of pocket expenses which are NOT reimbursed. Direct contact is impossible as calls are not answered
Locum Tenens Physician (Former Employee) –  NCMay 20, 2016
BEWARE

I walked away with thousands owed to me, required an attorney to simply have wages paid ( required by law). A nightmare. So stressful to work and then fight to get paid
Cons
Long hours, hard work. Consilium wiggles out of paying. Faith based is a scam!!
One of the most immoral "Faith-based" companies I have ever worked for
Operations (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 15, 2015
The company had good intentions in the beginning, and they actually treated their employees great 2 years ago.. Since production declined in 2014, they have become a very different company. They sell potential employees on the vision of growth and that they are Faith-based. There will be growth several years down the road, IF they last that long. As for being Faith-based, they put on a good show. This place is not what it was when I started working there over 2 years ago. They have negative reviews for a reason and you're better off not taking the risk that comes with working for this company.
Pros
Some of the people are friendly, decent office setup
Cons
Poor/immature/vindictive leadership, poor benefits, NOT FAITH-BASED, no compassion for their people, they care more about making money than doing a quality job
Great Leadership
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 12, 2014
Consilium is ran by a great leadership team and is a faith-based organization. They are a great company to work for if you enjoy being in a cubicle 8-10 hours each day. If you enjoy making over 100+ phone calls daily to providers who get called by different locum tenen firms everyday. Being able to speak in front of a minimum of 10 people is a plus. Shy people should stay away. If you want to grow and succeed in this industry, then you have to be a hard worker, relentless, and meet production goals. Job security is a big thing for me and I have seen at least 1 or 2 people quit or get fired in the last 6 weeks. This job takes dedication and passion to be successful.
Pros
The people who work there are all GREAT! Faith based. Lots of growth.
Cons
Long hours, stuck in a cubicle, making over 100 calls a day, call clinics.
Tense
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 25, 2015
They just hire a bunch of people and have them build business then they find excuses to let them go within 3 months. The faith based is a hoax and management hides behind it. They say one thing and do another. Countless manager meetings and makes the work environment even worse. company vision is not followed by management.
Pros
Cons
everything about the place
awesome place to work!
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 26, 2013
I have never worked for a faith based company, but I really enjoy it. We are growing at incredible rates, and I am very excited to see what the future holds.
Pros
team morale, management
Cons
time at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consilium Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6