Are you the best of the best and ready for a life changing opportunity? Are you considered by your customers, peers and employer, a world-class customer service professional?
Are you comfortable delivering great, consistent service, working in a team environment, and shifting gears in a fast paced environment? Do you have a proven track record of collaborating and working with others to meet team goals?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, we would like to talk to you about joining our elite team at (CARS) Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems, Inc. CARS is an emerging (SaaS) software as a service provider in Research Triangle Park, NC, focusing on the banking and financial services industries. CARS was founded in 2005 and has reached great heights in product development and in sales and is looking to further scale its infrastructure and especially sales efforts moving forward in 2013 and beyond.
CARS has achieved the following accolades:
- EBITDA positive
- Profitable since 2008
- 700+% growth in 2007 and 2008
- 1600% growth between 2007 and 2009
- Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 winner
- North Carolina Companies to Watch recipient
- Inc. 500 finalist, ranked 185
Keys to success
- Abilities to delivery high quality service to clients, using the portal and other tools
- Comfort level with team environments, integrating other departments in when needed
- Type A personality
- Driven to success
- Being comfortable with multiple forms of technology
- Professional work ethic
- Hustle and pace
- Five to seven years strong client service experience
- Banking or collections experience preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Must be reliable and detail oriented in order to monitor the entire process successfully and in a timely manner
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Highly self motivated and have high initiative
- Responsible, reliable self starter and be able to self manage
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft applications as well as the ability to learn other applications and apply them quickly and accurately
- A positive personality, great phone voice, professional work ethic, dependability, loyalty and a desire to succeed for both yourself and your team
- Three referrals with one being your current employer (if you are our selected candidate)
Benefits & Compensation:
- The combination of your base salary, plus an incentive commission structure, our experience in developing a solid client base, a friendly work environment, and room for career growth, will ensure top performers can earn wages equal or greater than they can attain in other client service related industries.
- Starting salary is hourly in which base and increases commensurate with experience and job success
- Great benefits package offered upon successful completion of probationary period and transition to full time status
- Kindly respect the request for NO telephone calls or direct communication with the company, please. Thanking you in advance.