Consolidated Health Services Employee Reviews

Lack of management
Multi-Payer Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 6, 2016
A lot of changes in jobs and management. No real stability at this company. Tended to treat employees like children with a lack of respect. Under compensated for the job performed.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
lack of training and management
Constantly evolving corporate culture...
Client Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KySeptember 10, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is having the ability to run my territory like I'd run my own business. I get to determine my own level of success! I expect to be the best!
Great people, but outsourcing to India
Desktop/Voice Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHApril 3, 2014
Worked there for a very long time, very happy, until bought by Catholic Health Initiatives, and outsourced.
seeing patients in the home
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 5, 2014
Enjoy my mental health patients the most and love seeing patients in the home environment and taking care of all needs.
The enviornment was productive and team oriented
Infusion Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHOctober 17, 2012
The enviornment was productive and team oriented because everyone was always working and helping if needed.
Pros
health and wellness promoion
Cons
location
I left a job that I loved for a full time job with benefits only to have my position removed.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Morrilton, AR 72110August 19, 2012
When I first went to my new position, it was under the St. Vincent Hospital. I was told we are going to be contracted out in a month, so I will let them train you in their new system. I was never trained in procedures and new company was never told when training began to go to new system. I figured out on my own procedures and applied to new system.

Two months later after I get the office in order, I was told my position was to be eliminated. The company decided to fill all positions with nurses exclusively.

I loved working at St, Vincent and anyone that I worked with or supervisors that I worked under would tell you I work hard. I considered it more than a job but a ministry.
Pros
i did think the nurses cared about the patients they cared for.
Cons
you must expect to train yourself and you must enjoy partying to fit in.
Get Client up out of the bed, fix breakfast, clean up their room while client eat breakfast, give bath , wash clothes, help with medication, ect.
Home Health Aid (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 20, 2012
The fun part of my job is spending time with my client makeing the laugh and preparing their meals that makes them so happy. During different tasks to keep them stimulates and to help them enjoy their day and look foward to tomorrow. The hardest part of my job is to see them depressed when I go in to visit so I make special effort to make sure when I leave them they are in a better frame of mind.
Pros
meeting someone thmeeting someone who. really need me, to give them a reason to keep on thats my fulfillment.
Cons
someone who really only need someone to clean their house.
One month assignment
Reimbursement Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milford, OhioMay 4, 2012
As a reimbursement clerk, I usually was given a specific task regarding adjusting or confirming A/R reports in the Microsoft excel application. I enjoyed being responsible for information that was to be shown to account executives. Management was distant yet the expansion of the company caused them to be very busy on a day-in-day-out basis. My co-workers were all very engaging and seemed happy to go to work everyday. The overall work environment made it a place that permanent employment would be a pleasure. I learned skills pertaining to medical billing and analysis regarding patient insurance accounts. The hardest part of the job was to have all my assignments completed within the time period designated.
Pros
work environment, medical billing experience
Cons
stability, communication regarding management

Want to know more about Consolidated Health Services?

Ask a question