Consolidated Storage Solutions, Inc
This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for controlling a combination of manual and automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage and shipment of product in an efficient manner. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery and stock rotation. May perform other inventory and warehouse functions as needed.
- Direct and manage warehouse team members to achieve timely movement of product and motivate employees to ensure that productivity and quality standards are maintained.
- Hold staff accountable for conducting work in a clean and safe manner and ensure that team members have safe, efficient equipment to perform their daily tasks while maintaining a culture that strives for continuous improvement in environmental, health and safety guidelines per company policies.
- Responsible for employee development, which includes training, coaching, counseling and completion of performance appraisals.
- Ensure quality service is provided to customers with prompt follow-through on customer correspondence, complaints and inquiries related to shipments and stock-on-hand.
- Partners with scheduling and inventory control team to ensure proper receiving and picking controls are in place and tested regularly.
- High school diploma or GED Required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience in warehouse systems and inventory controls
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong math and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Forklift certified; trainer certification a plus
- Ability to work in 0 degree environment up to 10 hours/day; able to lift up to 90 pounds
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Wage (annual salary $31,200)
- Paid Time Off earned after 90 days of service
- 401(k) Plan
Indeed - 5 months ago