This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for processing cycle counting, resolving discrepancies and analyzing daily activity to ensure product life cycle is adequately maintained. May perform other inventory and warehouse functions as needed.
- Performs daily cycle counts as directed.
- Identifies and resolved inventory discrepancies accurately, completely and timely.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly reports per the requirements of the management team.
- Key participant in semi-annual physical inventory process.
- Partners with scheduling and warehouse team to ensure proper receiving and picking controls are in place and tested regularly.
- Key contact for “Expedite” orders to ensure proper recording of the transaction, allocation of inventory and timely distribution through the warehouse.
- Develop expert knowledge of inventory software to deduce where issues may occur.
- General knowledge of warehouse systems and inventory controls
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate, strong math and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Forklift certified or willing to learn
- Ability to work in 0 degree environment up to 10 hours/day; able to lift up to 90 pounds
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Wage (starting range $11-$12/hr)
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Indeed - 14 months ago