CEE is looking to hire a hands-on web applications manager to support, maintain, and extend our web-based collaboration platform: the CEE Forum. This person will also maintain the technology infrastructure behind other websites and applications CEE uses.
- 1-3 years experience administering and maintaining web applications on a Drupal site or 3 years managing a similar open source platform. Experience installing, configuring, and upgrading modules and core.
- 3 years experience with SQL, writing complex multi table joins to create highly customized reporting for business users. Database administration and performance tuning experience helpful. Mysql CLI experience preferred.
- Linux systems administration experience; comfortable with shell scripting, php, apache.
- Web + database development experience in a modern programming language helpful.
- Experience with CiviCRM a plus.
Project and Product Management
- Experience managing the development of web applications including gathering requirements from business users, creating and executing an agile or hybrid agile development approach, testing and troubleshooting bugs and performance issues, and managing a roadmap of prioritized feature enhancements.
- Experience managing remote developers and contractors through the software development lifecycle using tools like Assembla, Zendesk, and Git.
- Experience with taxonomy and information architecture, usability, design principles: ability to prototype solutions to clarify needs and design a solution.
User Support and Training
- Experience designing and leading short group training sessions on how to use custom web applications effectively.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting with nontechnical users and translating observed problems and limitations of current systems into technical improvements and process-oriented solutions.
- Comfortable determining the needs of nontechnical users and working with programmers to test and deploy great solutions.
- Ensure the continuing successful use of the CEE Forum information technology system for staff and member users.
- Ensure stable and reliable operations of CEE web sites and applications, including the CEE Forum, the public website (www.cee1.org), and additional content-only websites that support supplemental projects of CEE.
- Generate reports and analytics from our member information and user databases to help management better understand how our members are using the web application. Generate reports by organization, committee, etc. and maintain data integrity of the constituent relationship management (CRM) database.
- Manage contractors to provide technical maintenance and additional software development to address member and staff needs; deploy those changes effectively.
- Support member and staff use of the CEE Forum by providing internal training and documentation for CEE staff.
- Internal technologies consult to Program Staff that involves data or technology related issues.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. CEE offers a competitive benefits package.
Please see the CEE website for details on how to apply. http://www.cee1.org/content/web-application-manager
Citizenship and EEOC statement
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CEE is an award-winning consortium of efficiency program administrators from the United States and Canada that unifies program approaches across jurisdictions to increase the success of efficiency in markets. By joining forces at CEE, individual electric and gas efficiency programs are able to partner not only with each other, but also with other industries, trade associations, and government agencies. Working together, administrators leverage the effect of their ratepayer funding, exchange information on successful practices and, by doing so, achieve greater energy efficiency for the public good.
The Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is an award-winning consortium of efficiency program administrators from the United States and...