Founded in 2004, Constant Artists, Inc., is an artist management company based in Los Angeles, currently representing Spoon, Explosions in the Sky, Washed Out, and others. CA provides exclusive worldwide management and consulting services to an established roster of recording artists, producers, and other creative types. With an insatiable thirst for innovation and creative collaboration, CA prides itself in working with the most talented artists in contemporary music. For more information, please visit www.constantartists.com.
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager position is a combination of two traditional job descriptions, with Executive Assistant responsibilities accounting for roughly 70% of your time and Office Manager accounting for 30%. This position will support the CEO and Founder of Constant Artists, Inc. in various aspects of his fast-paced professional life, and some aspects of his personal life. This position is highly important and highly valued as it ranges in scope from the oversight of the most micro detail and extends to ensuring the Constant Artists office as a whole is running at maximum efficiency. Constant Artists is looking for an individual that enjoys administrative work, possesses a shrewd attention to minutiae and feels confident that no detail is too small to identify and no multi-level project too large to conquer.
- Manage the CEO's calendar by coordinating all parties' agendas, confirming and entering appointments, and making certain he is adequately prepared prior to each appointment.
- Answer the multi-line phones with a professional demeanor that demonstrates your understanding that you are the first point of contact for all clients, vendors, associates, etc. when calling Constant Artists and, therefore, a critical representative to the organization.
- Prioritize, place, receive and screen internal and external calls; set up rolling phone calls.
- Arrange and book all domestic and international travel and hotel arrangements for the CEO and any required third parties; revise as needed; liaise with outside travel agent when appropriate.
- Write or proof general correspondence, proposals, presentations and other text as requested for the entire Constant Artists team.
- Assess and prioritize all issues that require the attention of the CEO.
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to handling incoming mail, filing, photocopying, faxing and maintaining files and records.
- Coordinate frequent artist development dinners, various off-site company meetings and retreats.
- Assist with personal affairs: mail, appointments, travel, insurance renewals and issues, paying bills, etc.
- Initiate processes to improve efficiency and timeliness of internal and external communications.
- Develop and administer follow-up system for the CEO's correspondence, including conducting research, preparing, drafting and tracking responses.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of highly sensitive financial, employee and personal information; exercise discretion and judgment in all situations.
- Maintain composure under stressful conditions and handle complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Possess superior and concise communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Handle issues and contracts with outside vendors in a professional and timely manner.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- College degree required, Business / Marketing / International concentration preferred
- 3+ years working for a CEO or high-level executive with 1+ year(s) in a music, entertainment, or advertising-related field
- Office management experience that has resulted in increased efficiency and productivity for previous workplace(s)
- Familiarity with web/graphic design and various project management software applications, and an interest in emerging software solutions
- The ability to establish priorities and adapt as they change
- Initiative with regard to problem solving and anticipating the CEO's needs
If you are the right person for this position, please provide the following. If you do not include all four of the following, you will not be considered for this position and will not receive a response to your application:
- current copy of your resume
- one page cover letter
- one page list of references
- salary requirements
We look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed - 18 months ago