Constant Care Family Management

Constant Care Family Management Employer Reviews

horrible leadership
whipping boy (Former Employee), autumn leaves of clear lakeOctober 23, 2013
Pros: (terrible) free lunch
Cons: management and everything they do
lowest paying jobs in the market. this company is definately one to avoid. they have unrealistic job expectations and the place is a thriving rumor mill. management seems to encourage their staff to tell on one another and does nothing to stop it. Upper management micromanages and does nothing to help hourly employees. All incedences of patient abuse – more... and neglect are largely ignored and covered up. patient families are consistly lied to. leaving there was the best thing I could have done. – less
Good company.... poor Leadership
Management (Former Employee), TexasMay 31, 2013
Pros: great residents
Cons: poor leadership, no voice
Although there are many people in the company that care and really put forth a heartfelt effort, the leadership is not hands on and does not welcome honest feedback. There are people who have earned their positions through their own hard work. However because it is a family owned company there are people in leadership positions that are not qualified, – more... experienced or professional. I believe the company started out with good intentions of helping others yet has now taken a bad turn. They are the highest priced in the market and have extremely high turnover in key positions. I am not a disgruntled former employee but an honest person who felt like my passion would be utilized better elsewhere. If you have the ability to keep your concerns to yourself and collect a paycheck this is the company for you.

Don't expect to make the needed changes it will not be well received and you will be on to your next opportunity. – less
Family Styled Company with great family values
Talent Acquisition Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 22, 2013
Would Love to go back fulltime, I believe in the services afforded to the aging and elderly community.
Family owned and Operated company
Executive Director (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 24, 2013
Pros: helping families through the difficult process of moving their loved one in to a safe environment
Cons: missing resident's that have past away
Constant Care Family Management has been a great experience. It was wonderful watching my building being built and being able to create a team.
Working with families and resident's is always the best part of my job. Working with Alzheimers and Dementia has always been a passion of mine
Great people to work with and for
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXAugust 30, 2012
This company was able to take all of my skills and expand them to greatness. I truly loved working for this company. The culture was very strong and the leadership was strong and understanding to all employees.