Constellation Health Services Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 12, 2017
It's 2 different worlds. Management and everybody else. You do not feel appreciated or valued. Often times you do not have the proper technology to work efficiently. There aren't any policies and procedures everything changes often without any notice or formal discussion. They do not give reviews nor raises
Pros
A paycheck although it's barely enough
Cons
Too many to list. Mainly an outdated HR department that does not have an open door policy
great start
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTDecember 30, 2016
There is a lot of different, moving parts at Constellation, If you know where you stand, then you will be okay. There a lot of different opportunities.
Good team environment, great management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 5, 2016
They have been so helpful in helping me build confidence as a CNA, someone is always available for anything at anytime...
Great work team and helpful staff and supervisors
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 8, 2016
Working for Constellation has been a great work experience! They really try there best to match their clients with CNA/HHA that will mesh well with them personality wise. Also, you can call at any and all times of the day and night and someone will always be available to talk.
Productive Work Place with a friend as supervisor
NET C# & JavaScript Programmer (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRApril 19, 2016
We work the 7.5 hours a day, started at 6 am at my place working remotely until the 8am. I arrived at 8 am to the office and start working on other things. First of all checked my emails to see if anyone needs my help, ej. Doctors trying to use one of our tools: (Comprehensive Health Risk Assesment Form). Then I keep set my task of the day (using prioritity criteria) and performed them keeping my supervisor in touch with my advance. The hardest part of the work is the the multitask environment, ej I learned how to work with the main task, the thing that come up as an emegency, attending the calls and learning new stuff at the same time. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you achieved 1 heavy task after 3 days of hard work, is a relief. I had 4 co-workers and we learned to appreciate each other (jang on fridays).
Pros
Very flexible work time
Cons
If there is a task that requiered for us to stay 4 more hours, we must (exempt- without pay)
productive workplace.
Hospice Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTMarch 5, 2016
The people there was more like family and always willing to help. The management there was very flexible and i enjoyed working for the company.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
N/a
Company to work for.
Management (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 1, 2016
I love the people I work with. It is great to have such dedicated employees that want to make a difference to the patients we serve. Healthcare is a difficult industry at this time but hardworking staff makes everyday easier to get through and be able to help all of our patients that count on us.
Pros
flexible schedules, customer service
Amazing Place to Work
Employement and HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 23, 2016
Constellation is a great place to work. Everyday I talk with current and future employees. I always have a smile on my face when I come to work. I enjoy the people and the culture of the company.
Company has no substantial training set up for new employees
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  norwalkOctober 17, 2015
This company sets you up for failure. They have no organized training for new employees. Managers don't manage, just fly by the seat of their pants. No concise rules of what they expect from the employee. They change them (the rules) when needed to suit their own daily needs. Never a raise in pay......never.
Pros
Cons
Often times no lunch, No opportunity for a self thinker.
Rehab Coordinator/Scheduler, Therapy Department (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 17, 2015
A great place to work. Many people work at this company for many years. Caring employer that values its employees and promotes from within.
Pros
Flexible schedules
its all about the customer, not the employee
PT (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTApril 28, 2013
Not employee entered,
no budget for suply
no support
benefits very bad
home health aid
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  norwalk, ctMarch 27, 2013
nice company to work for, care about their customers management works well with customers and making them happy
good
Cons
not many
Somewhat Productive
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTSeptember 25, 2012
A typical day work included mainly filing and organizing documents and answering the telephone. Hardest part of the job was my inability to include alot of my experiences are acquired.
Pros
better idea of how the healthcare system functioned
Cons
was not in my general area of specialization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Constellation Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9