2 month project initially. Possible extension depending on project demands.
Phone screen followed by onsite interview
Java Script 4+ Yrs.
Bachelors Degree Yes
ColdFusion * 4+ Yrs.
SQL Server * 4+ Yrs.
4-6 years of ColdFusion development experience. Proficient in SQL Server technologies. Experience with code maintenance, version control and documentation.
Nice to Have's:
Understanding of Information Security User Access Review (UAR) process.
Information Security experience preferred but not required.
The ColdFusion Developer will blend deep technical development skills and database design skills to help maintain and enhance a leading edge custom built information security access provisioning and user access review solution.
The candidate will:
- Work with business analysts and system architects to understand existing application architecture and provide detailed analysis on the impact of proposed enhancements.
- Create detailed high level and low level design documents for proposed application changes.
- Create database designs including tables, indexes, relationships, views and stored procedures
- Work with internal and external team members on UI design and acceptance criteria for the proposed enhancements.
- Estimate development, unit testing efforts and communicate to the team.
- Develop application enhancements, create test cases, perform testing, coordinate user testing and bug fixing.
- Work with internal team and customers on developing a production roll-out and support plan.
- Work with partner organization to prepare the pro-prod environment, production roll-out and production support tasks.
- Maintain and ensure adherence to application development standards.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in SQL Server technologies.
- Possess strong analytical reasoning skills with the ability to recognize and evaluate facts, to objectively analyze situations, and to synthesize and organize data/information from multiple sources and highlight salient facts.
- Understanding of Information Security User Access Review (UAR) process.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Must be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines
- Experience with code maintenance, version control and documentation
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and participate in all phases of development.
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Access; SharePoint