We are an Upper Saddle River, NJ insurance consulting firm with a concentration in commercial real estate. Our clients are nationwide and worldwide. We provide expert advice but do not sell or broker insurance of any kind. The ideal candidate will provide support, and have direct contact with clients, brokers, and insurers. This is a growth opportunity for the right candidate!
Please meet the following requirements:
- Must have a property and casualty insurance license.
- At least five years of experience with commercial insurance.
- Proficiency with various types of coverage.
- Knowledge of terms and conditions pertaining to commercial insurance policies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Insurance policy reviews.
- Real estate management contract reviews.
- Construction development agreement reviews.
- Loan/lender requirement reviews.
- Binder reviews/Endorsement tracking- Follow-Up.
- Assist in marketing effort preparation; track policy renewals, request loss runs.
- Prepare renewal program comparisons.
- Maintain schedules of insurance.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Collect data for incoming real estate portfolios.
- Track divested properties from real estate portfolios.
- Review and coordinate coverage for loan requirements.
- Answer phone along with other office duties as needed.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE