Consulting Employee Reviews

Excellent Company with Unlimited Growth Potential
EHR Financial Consulting (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 11, 2016
Continued learning and education process, along with mastering new technologies both on an Functional/Analytical basis. Developing optimal services based on proven industry standards and metrics to design superior and cost-saving attributes to the customer.
2010-Present Consulting Solutions, Idaho Falls, ID
Quality Assurance & Process Improvement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, ID Provo, UTOctober 8, 2016
Performing business systems analysis, quality assurance, and risk analysis in accordance with project management life cycle best practice standards to ensure that business requirements and continuity are met and maintained; that a minimum number
Complicated
Regional Vice President of Consulting (Current Employee) –  Northeast, USSeptember 8, 2016
This is a company that has multiple arms in health care. They offer therapy, compliance, education, consulting and health care reform services.
Rewarding
Director of Services (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2016
Different challenges everyday. Learn a lot through customer interaction. Opportunity to solve a variety of problems.
Owner
WOW Enterprises (Current Employee) –  Blanchester, OHJuly 3, 2016
Daily operations consisted of managing and running a small business. Real estate and other various consulting jobs.
Entered data, finances, marketing, education, follow up, database management, etc.
IT Functional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHJune 28, 2016
Very nice work environment, friendly, energetic, and very enjoyable workplace. No matter what people are always willing to work together to accomplish the task at hand. Team work is a well practiced and versed here.
Pros
Flexability, Benefits, People
Great flexibilty
UX/UI and Graphic Design (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 28, 2016
I enjoy consulting because it allows me to work on projects that I choose. There is plenty to fear when working for yourself but when you land a client and complete an awesome project it's all worth it.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
inconsistant
Growing Workplace
Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 12, 2016
Nice and efficient company that is constantly growing and providing more job opportunities within the medical field.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2016
Providing consulting services which relates to helping companies to grow their business in the federal government market is very rewarding and satisfying. The excitement is when you're responsible for your client's growth.
Highly Recommended
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2016
I love working with them and the owner is really professional. I work on my own time cos I'm only updating and building few websites for his business.
Start up company, had flaws but great learning experience
Recruiting Pro, Sales & Business Development (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 10, 2016
Helped build a company from the ground up. It was not easy, but it was a great learning experience for me. I was brought in as a silent partner, that role gradually moved into a business development role. Got to learn about the Mortgage Industry and opened the opportunity to work for a big bank.
Pros
Part owner, lots of pride, good learning experience
Cons
Long hours, stress of owning a company
Good
Data Processing Architect (Former Employee) –  Hartford County, CTJanuary 15, 2016
It's good when contracts are available, but unfortunately contracts are not always available. It would be fine to have a permanent job.
Pros
They give contracts
Cons
Contracts are not alway available
Challenging workplace with very high turnover rate.
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. (Former Employee) –  Charleroi, PAOctober 6, 2015
A typical work day was always different based upon client crises and challenges.

What you learned: People don't recognize hard work and accomplishments. It seems more convenient to criticize what wasn't completed.

Management: Seemed to have experience in some areas and missing lots of experience in others.

Your co-workers: Wonderful people to work with. Very hard working and dedicated!

The hardest part of job: Management seemed consumed with dollars and cents, sometimes not seeming to understand the importance of clients' basic needs and services.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Meeting the basic needs of clients and celebrating each success with them!
Pros
Affordable Health Benefits for full-time employees.
Cons
Minimal sick leave & vacation day package; no benefits for part-time employees.
Your own boss
Sr. Reservoir Engineering Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 2, 2015
You set your hours and jobs. The work environment is set by you. Because the income is not constant and you need to find at least some of your own jobs, it is not for the faint of heart.
Flexible
Director of Operations & Project Management (Current Employee) –  Denver, PAAugust 21, 2015
Virtual work hours with flexible job sites
Interesting and challenging work assignments
Empowerment to chose workload
Consulting SolutionsI
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 8, 2015
While the days were long and began early, the atmosphere was casual and easy going. I worked for the President of the company who was also the only other person in the office. Part of my job included driving the President to and from work, running errands, driving to and from clients, managing the day to day operations, reorganizing files and inside office, minimum bookkeeping, time management for appointments....the President of this company had recently undergone back surgery and was unable to drive. My days began at 7:30 am and ended anywhere between 8:00-10:00 pm, 5 days a week.

I loved being so involved and helpful so I never found any part of this position difficult.
Pros
Everyday was busy and accomplished.
Cons
Long hours.
Productive and fun experience
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 23, 2015
This was a great opportunity to work and gain a good amount of experience on my own. I look forward to working for a firm directly now.
Being your own boss
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 6, 2015
Compensation and creating your own company culture is exceptional here. Little opportunity for advancement and benefits.
Private Party
Household and Event Management (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 29, 2014
A great learning experience, I was hired for specific duties, none of which came to fruition. Stretching myself out of my comfort zone and into working for this entity, had me longing for a corporate position.

I didn't know day to day if I would be working and oft times I would be on my way when called and told not to come for one reason or another.

Co-workers were wonderful. The entity would terminate randomly which formed an odd camaraderie. I had never quit or been fired from a position, so I was relieved when the entity terminated my position.
Pros
Beautiful countryside, great co-workers
Cons
Stressful, inconsistent treatment
Last Option
PROJECT CONSULTANT, USC (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 23, 2014
If you have not other options very high turnover. If you need a job and like to travel this is it. Get in learn and travel as much as you can and get out.
Pros
Travel perks and exposure to senior leadership at client companies
Cons
Long hours, Abusive Management, One day off, Hotel living

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2