ConsultNet Employee Reviews

great environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 19, 2016
Great work environment
Management work hard to train up reps
Works hours were flexible to needs
Management work to keep employees
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2013
As a contractor with ConsultNet, one can expect to quality care. ConsultNet Recruiters assist you in reaching your goals and providing you with a chance for benefits.
On you first day your paper work is requested and completed
The hardest part of the job is some times the pay for each contract, but your ConsultNet Recruiter will assist you in reaching your goal in pay and extending your assignments.
You can always speak with your Recruiter at anytime and ask questions or request changes to our projects processes.
Pros
Weekly payment for work done while on assignment!
Cons
it is an agency, which can mean short term, and low pay.
It's a temporary company.
Accounting Clerk III (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 27, 2014
I like where ConsultNet has assigned me to work. I only wish this temporary job would work into a full-time job with benefits. That would be difficult to accomplish since this client is closing down their Salt Lake City office. Everything else at this assignment is great. I like working there quite a bit!
Pros
Very friendly environment in which to work. Very professional people.
Cons
No benefits of any kind at ConsultNet..
Productive and Great Place to Work
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2015
Productive and Great Place to Work, great benefits, responsible and professional Management Staff. I would recommend ConsultNet for anyone who wants to work at a great place.
Good Company
Electronic Quality Control & UL Compliance (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 21, 2014
ConsultNet was a good agency to work for.
The client company was good and I enjoyed the work and the people in spite of some cliques and nepotism. There was a lot of disorganization due to moving locations & product. Benefits were negligible and work loads underestimated.
Convert all Crystal reports to SSRS server.
SSRS Reportwriter (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 8, 2016
Solve Report writing problems
Communcation was an issue but was resolved when I went out of town to consult.
Company needed help with converting reports from Crystal Reports to SSRS.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Commute was a little long
productive in my work places
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 29, 2015
Meeting deadlines, and meeting goals every day
Completing the sales or helping customers on phone
Excellent management
I got along with my co workers
I enjoy all my jobs with work experiences and the teams work with
Pros
incenctive by end of year
Cons
lunch breaks
Contractor Employee at AMEX
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 20, 2015
Great contracting company helped me get my foot in the door at AMEX. People were great and easy to work with and by far one of the better companies I have worked with.
Call Tower Lync Project description of duties
Technical Services Engineer/Lync Transition (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 30, 2014
• Contact and review project impact with customers for scheduling of Lync environment migration
• Provision OU’s and user accounts from Galseg to LHPv2 environment
• Maintain daily progress using Excel spreadsheets
• Facilitate cooperation among all team members during transitional process
• Verify priority information is updated accurately to prevent service interruption
• Demonstrate solid understanding of customer service and technical knowledge as it relates to the Lync Communication service and the various environments
• Effectively set customer expectation and resolve concerns through consistent documentation and verbal communication with both customer and co-worker
• Contact Technical MPOC’s to assist in verification of DNS record modification and ensure accurate propagation
Account Executive/Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2013
ConsultNet is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) in South Jordan, UT with a nationwide delivery capability and branch offices strategically located across the United States, including Denver. ConsultNet is a technology and engineering services and staffing company that pairs skilled technical and business professionals from around the world with successful companies to tackle technology-based business challenges. Using an approach that focuses on building deep, strategic relationships with both its business clients and a large network of technology professionals, ConsultNet serves customers in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, communications, education, finance, government, healthcare, technology and many others.
Fast paced business with a fantastic management team
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 21, 2014
I was employed with Consultnet for a small amount of time due to moving out of state but, I had a fantastic time working with them. The typical day consisted of an enjoyable fast paced recruiting atmosphere balanced with a professional and knowledgeable team. The challenging aspect of recruiting with Consultnet was balancing the work load across different time zones throughout the nation. I definitely would recommend working with Consultnet if the opportunity presents itself.
Pros
Great team.
Cons
Insurance options were limited.
This is a productive work place
Software QA Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 28, 2014
The ConsultNet is a third party company. Providing a service that delivers skilled technologists to companies who are struggling for market share, profits, milestones and breakthroughs is a thoughtful and purposeful enterprise. Each day it is their purpose to employ technologists, support their clients and create a work environment of respect, dignity and collaboration. A simple purpose: finding work for those who have none, finding talent for those in need.
Mining Project
Principal Piping Desinge (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 19, 2015
It is good mining company whom comes from Denmark, Flsmith had a lot of good things that I had learned.
Pros
Good coffee, good tools, advance set up for working places, excellent hardware.
Cons
winter is very cold at UTAH, too far from my family location, if they can open in California, they wil have a lot more successful.
Great Agency
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2015
ConsultNet was the best agency I have ever worked with. They were determined to get me hired, got me hired, helped me out with any problems I had in a timely manner, & were always pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend them.
Good to work with
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 18, 2015
ConsultNet is an excellent company and really goes to bat for you. They got me a great contract position and when the need arises they find something new fast.
Good experience
Project Manager / Sr.Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jordan, UTFebruary 5, 2015
Great place to learn and grow. Always keeping me busy with new information. These handlers work well with my need to progress in projects and continue to learn.
Pros
projects
Good upbeat enviroment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityJanuary 22, 2014
Pretty good place to work managment is pretty open minded and not to conrolling.
Pros
Good managment and upbeat enviroment
Cons
Occasionally expect you to work from 8-7...that really is the worst thing!
Nice co-workers
Technical Writer Contractor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 23, 2012
Great group of people at the Comcast Media Center. Lots of work, high expectations, and nice co-workers.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
not enough time
Not what they promise
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTMarch 18, 2014
Don't believe what they promise you in an interview. I left a great job to work with them and have regretted it ever since.
Great People and Company to work for.
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 10, 2012
ConsultNet is a great company to work for. The people that work there are very kind and provide a great environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConsultNet. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4