ConsultNet

ConsultNet Employer Reviews

Good Company
Electronic Quality Control & UL Compliance (Former Employee), Orem, UTNovember 21, 2014
ConsultNet was a good agency to work for.
The client company was good and I enjoyed the work and the people in spite of some cliques and nepotism. There was a lot of disorganization due to moving locations & product. Benefits were negligible and work loads underestimated.
Not what they promise
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTMarch 18, 2014
Don't believe what they promise you in an interview. I left a great job to work with them and have regretted it ever since.
Fast paced business with a fantastic management team
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great team.
Cons: insurance options were limited.
I was employed with Consultnet for a small amount of time due to moving out of state but, I had a fantastic time working with them. The typical day consisted of an enjoyable fast paced recruiting atmosphere balanced with a professional and knowledgeable team. The challenging aspect of recruiting with Consultnet was balancing the work load across different – more... time zones throughout the nation. I definitely would recommend working with Consultnet if the opportunity presents itself. – less
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2013
Pros: weekly payment for work done while on assignment!
Cons: it is an agency, which can mean short term, and low pay.
As a contractor with ConsultNet, one can expect to quality care. ConsultNet Recruiters assist you in reaching your goals and providing you with a chance for benefits.
On you first day your paper work is requested and completed
The hardest part of the job is some times the pay for each contract, but your ConsultNet Recruiter will assist you in reaching – more... your goal in pay and extending your assignments.
You can always speak with your Recruiter at anytime and ask questions or request changes to our projects processes. – less
Great People and Company to work for.
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 10, 2012
ConsultNet is a great company to work for. The people that work there are very kind and provide a great environment.