ConsultNet

ConsultNet Employee Reviews

Good to work with
Software Developer (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 18, 2015
ConsultNet is an excellent company and really goes to bat for you. They got me a great contract position and when the need arises they find something new fast.
Productive and Great Place to Work
Business System Analyst (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2015
Productive and Great Place to Work, great benefits, responsible and professional Management Staff. I would recommend ConsultNet for anyone who wants to work at a great place.
Great Agency
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2015
ConsultNet was the best agency I have ever worked with. They were determined to get me hired, got me hired, helped me out with any problems I had in a timely manner, & were always pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend them.
Call Tower Lync Project description of duties
Technical Services Engineer/Lync Transition (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTNovember 30, 2014
• Contact and review project impact with customers for scheduling of Lync environment migration
• Provision OU’s and user accounts from Galseg to LHPv2 environment
• Maintain daily progress using Excel spreadsheets
• Facilitate cooperation among all team members during transitional process
• Verify priority information is updated accurately to prevent service interruption
• Demonstrate solid understanding of customer service and technical knowledge as it relates to the Lync Communication service and the various environments
• Effectively set customer expectation and resolve concerns through consistent documentation and verbal communication with both customer and co-worker
• Contact Technical MPOC’s to assist in verification of DNS record modification and ensure accurate propagation
Good Company
Electronic Quality Control & UL Compliance (Former Employee), Orem, UTNovember 21, 2014
ConsultNet was a good agency to work for.
The client company was good and I enjoyed the work and the people in spite of some cliques and nepotism. There was a lot of disorganization due to moving locations & product. Benefits were negligible and work loads underestimated.
Not what they promise
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTMarch 18, 2014
Don't believe what they promise you in an interview. I left a great job to work with them and have regretted it ever since.
Fast paced business with a fantastic management team
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great team.
Cons: insurance options were limited.
I was employed with Consultnet for a small amount of time due to moving out of state but, I had a fantastic time working with them. The typical day consisted of an enjoyable fast paced recruiting atmosphere balanced with a professional and knowledgeable team. The challenging aspect of recruiting with Consultnet was balancing the work load across different time zones throughout the nation. I definitely would recommend working with Consultnet if the opportunity presents itself.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2013
Pros: weekly payment for work done while on assignment!
Cons: it is an agency, which can mean short term, and low pay.
As a contractor with ConsultNet, one can expect to quality care. ConsultNet Recruiters assist you in reaching your goals and providing you with a chance for benefits.
On you first day your paper work is requested and completed
The hardest part of the job is some times the pay for each contract, but your ConsultNet Recruiter will assist you in reaching your goal in pay and extending your assignments.
You can always speak with your Recruiter at anytime and ask questions or request changes to our projects processes.
Account Executive/Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 30, 2013
ConsultNet is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) in South Jordan, UT with a nationwide delivery capability and branch offices strategically located across the United States, including Denver. ConsultNet is a technology and engineering services and staffing company that pairs skilled technical and business professionals from around the world with successful companies to tackle technology-based business challenges. Using an approach that focuses on building deep, strategic relationships with both its business clients and a large network of technology professionals, ConsultNet serves customers in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, communications, education, finance, government, healthcare, technology and many others.

ConsultNet Salaries