ConsultNet Employee Reviews

ConsultNet Is Good But There Is Always Room For Improvement
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 10, 2017
My recruiter was/is an amazing person. She was/is always so positive and easy to talk to. I believe she performed to the best of her ability. Their client, however, had some major culture issues, including a major harassment issue, during my time there. I feel that they could have done a better job of advocating for me to the client, of locating another client to place me with during my tumultuous time at the current client site, and of advocating for far better pay and benefits for my levels of higher education and prior professional experience. I would still recommend them to others, and have done so, but I would also recommend the individual job seeker to continue to search and advocate for themselves outside of this agency. It is the jobseeker's responsibility to always have his/her own best professional and personal interests at the forefront of every potential career opportunity.
Pros
Great recruiter, good benefits for a contract agency
Cons
Lack of advocacy for the employee to the client
Consulting firm based in Utah
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 8, 2017
At the time ConsultNet was happy to find someone to offer to the L3-Comm worker revolving door. The position I was placed in seems to get filled and reopened a lot.
Pros
ConsultNet gives you a discount phone app.
Cons
You are just an employee at ConsultNet. L3-Comm uses Rational Clear Case/Quest.
One of my best customers
CRM Practice Lead (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 5, 2017
Consultnet has been one of my best customers over the years. The people are friendly and they work with you to try and get new opportunities. I have enjoyed their repeat business.
Productive, fun and professionally driven for they're employees then they're clients.
Sr. Electrical CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTOctober 17, 2016
ConsultNet has it right the employee is they're first concern. It was truely a great oppurtunity to meet and work with this staff standing behind me. You never felt like a contractor.
Pros
Holiday dinners with really nice door prizes, representivie on site.
Cons
I can't think of any...
great environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 19, 2016
Great work environment
Management work hard to train up reps
Works hours were flexible to needs
Management work to keep employees
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2013
As a contractor with ConsultNet, one can expect to quality care. ConsultNet Recruiters assist you in reaching your goals and providing you with a chance for benefits.
On you first day your paper work is requested and completed
The hardest part of the job is some times the pay for each contract, but your ConsultNet Recruiter will assist you in reaching your goal in pay and extending your assignments.
You can always speak with your Recruiter at anytime and ask questions or request changes to our projects processes.
Pros
Weekly payment for work done while on assignment!
Cons
it is an agency, which can mean short term, and low pay.
It's a temporary company.
Accounting Clerk III (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 27, 2014
I like where ConsultNet has assigned me to work. I only wish this temporary job would work into a full-time job with benefits. That would be difficult to accomplish since this client is closing down their Salt Lake City office. Everything else at this assignment is great. I like working there quite a bit!
Pros
Very friendly environment in which to work. Very professional people.
Cons
No benefits of any kind at ConsultNet..
Productive and Great Place to Work
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2015
Productive and Great Place to Work, great benefits, responsible and professional Management Staff. I would recommend ConsultNet for anyone who wants to work at a great place.
Good Company
Electronic Quality Control & UL Compliance (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 21, 2014
ConsultNet was a good agency to work for.
The client company was good and I enjoyed the work and the people in spite of some cliques and nepotism. There was a lot of disorganization due to moving locations & product. Benefits were negligible and work loads underestimated.
Convert all Crystal reports to SSRS server.
SSRS Reportwriter (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 8, 2016
Solve Report writing problems
Communcation was an issue but was resolved when I went out of town to consult.
Company needed help with converting reports from Crystal Reports to SSRS.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Commute was a little long
productive in my work places
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 29, 2015
Meeting deadlines, and meeting goals every day
Completing the sales or helping customers on phone
Excellent management
I got along with my co workers
I enjoy all my jobs with work experiences and the teams work with
Pros
incenctive by end of year
Cons
lunch breaks
Call Tower Lync Project description of duties
Technical Services Engineer/Lync Transition (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 30, 2014
• Contact and review project impact with customers for scheduling of Lync environment migration
• Provision OU’s and user accounts from Galseg to LHPv2 environment
• Maintain daily progress using Excel spreadsheets
• Facilitate cooperation among all team members during transitional process
• Verify priority information is updated accurately to prevent service interruption
• Demonstrate solid understanding of customer service and technical knowledge as it relates to the Lync Communication service and the various environments
• Effectively set customer expectation and resolve concerns through consistent documentation and verbal communication with both customer and co-worker
• Contact Technical MPOC’s to assist in verification of DNS record modification and ensure accurate propagation
Account Executive/Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2013
ConsultNet is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) in South Jordan, UT with a nationwide delivery capability and branch offices strategically located across the United States, including Denver. ConsultNet is a technology and engineering services and staffing company that pairs skilled technical and business professionals from around the world with successful companies to tackle technology-based business challenges. Using an approach that focuses on building deep, strategic relationships with both its business clients and a large network of technology professionals, ConsultNet serves customers in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, communications, education, finance, government, healthcare, technology and many others.
Fast paced business with a fantastic management team
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 21, 2014
I was employed with Consultnet for a small amount of time due to moving out of state but, I had a fantastic time working with them. The typical day consisted of an enjoyable fast paced recruiting atmosphere balanced with a professional and knowledgeable team. The challenging aspect of recruiting with Consultnet was balancing the work load across different time zones throughout the nation. I definitely would recommend working with Consultnet if the opportunity presents itself.
Pros
Great team.
Cons
Insurance options were limited.
This is a productive work place
Software QA Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 28, 2014
The ConsultNet is a third party company. Providing a service that delivers skilled technologists to companies who are struggling for market share, profits, milestones and breakthroughs is a thoughtful and purposeful enterprise. Each day it is their purpose to employ technologists, support their clients and create a work environment of respect, dignity and collaboration. A simple purpose: finding work for those who have none, finding talent for those in need.
Contractor Employee at AMEX
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 20, 2015
Great contracting company helped me get my foot in the door at AMEX. People were great and easy to work with and by far one of the better companies I have worked with.
Mining Project
Principal Piping Desinge (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 19, 2015
It is good mining company whom comes from Denmark, Flsmith had a lot of good things that I had learned.
Pros
Good coffee, good tools, advance set up for working places, excellent hardware.
Cons
winter is very cold at UTAH, too far from my family location, if they can open in California, they wil have a lot more successful.
Great Agency
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2015
ConsultNet was the best agency I have ever worked with. They were determined to get me hired, got me hired, helped me out with any problems I had in a timely manner, & were always pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend them.
Good to work with
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 18, 2015
ConsultNet is an excellent company and really goes to bat for you. They got me a great contract position and when the need arises they find something new fast.
Good experience
Project Manager / Sr.Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jordan, UTFebruary 5, 2015
Great place to learn and grow. Always keeping me busy with new information. These handlers work well with my need to progress in projects and continue to learn.
Pros
projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConsultNet. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2