We are hiring IT Business Analysts for our client in the Bay Area, CA. Below is the job description and required expertise for the position. If interested in being considered, please reply immediately with your latest resume with contact details and your contract rate.
IT Business Analyst
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 6 months with multiple extensions
Preferably local candidates who can attend F2F interview
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) acts as liaison between IT and business functions, to help build solutions that help the client operate more effectively and efficiently. Solution focus areas include the Oracle Order Management, Entitlements and Portals. Business Analyst will be responsible for managing demands as per prioritization defined across global business functions. He/she will drive approved projects through the standard IT SDLC and will work closely with global IT counterparts.
- Internal client liaison, managing project and enhancement requests as per priority
- Lead Collaboration Projects through the Client’s IT Standard Development Lifecycle
- Facilitate business requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Perform gap analysis: AS-IS vs. TO-BE
- Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Must have experience in Oracle EBS Order Management
- Background in license and support entitlements.
- Background in Oracle CRM modules (SC and IB) is desirable
- Work with UI/UX designers to define detailed specifications for customer facing and internal systems designed to delight the customers.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Minimum 8 years Business Analysis experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working with ERP products
- Minimum 4 years experience working on Portals and we technologies
- Well versed with AIM/SDLC/Agile Methodologies
- Strong in SQL with ability to troubleshoot issues via SQL queries
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
If someone you know may be interested in this position, please feel free to share this role with them. Consulynx does pay a fee for any referral placed on site