A fast growing hitech billion dollar company is looking for senior Informatica developers for their location in the Bay Area, CA
Here is the job description.
Informatica Developer (Multiple positions)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Menlo Park, CA
The Informatica Consultant will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing data loading processes from multiple application systems into Data Warehouse. The ETL Developer will work very closely with Business Analyst and Data Modeler to ensure the requirements are well understood and develop ETL process that are robust and perform at acceptable service levels. The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of full life cycle of data warehouse implementation process, from business requirements through logical modeling, physical database design, data sourcing and data transformation, data loading and performance tuning.
- Perform detailed data analysis to understand the source system data.
- Participate in reviewing the data warehouse data model.
- Design high level ETL process and data flow from source system to DW.
- Review source to target data mapping document for ETL processes.
- Review physical Database objects including fact tables, dimensions, staging, materialized views, indexes provided by Data Modeler.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business suite.
- Develop & unit test Informatica ETL processes for optimal performance.
- Develop & unit test Unix scripts for pre and post loading processes.
- Performance tune ETL mappings and report queries.
- Work with QA Lead and test engineer and review high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any ETL related questions.
- Coordinate ETL and database development work with offshore ETL developers and conduct code reviews.
- Work closely with database administration team and ensure the database is architected and designed to handle concurrent ETL and reporting query jobs.
- Provide level-4 production support for data warehouse jobs.
- Strong experience implementing Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Strong experience in ETL Developer role with strong hands on experience in developing complex ETL processes using Informatica Power Center.
- Strong experience with Oracle databases and strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of Data warehousing project life cycle, especially tasks within the ETL phase.
- Extensive experience in performance tuning Informatica ETL jobs.
- Solid knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
- Demonstrated ability to implement scalable ETL processes.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be a team player and be able to lead and mentor other developers onsite and offshore.
- Good communication and presentation skills and must have the ability to work with people in various groups and departments.
- Self-starter with ability to manage priorities.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Consulynx, Inc. is a trusted provider of comprehensive IT solutions and services to leading businesses, based in Bay Area, California. We...