Position: Sr Oracle Technical consultant
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: 6 months with extension
Location: Menlo Park, CA
* Local Candidates preferred for this position *
- Must have at least 7 + years of hands-on experience in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) development
- Excellent experience in AR, Order Management (OM) , Service Contracts (SC), Install Base (IB) Modules.
- Custom Applications designing and development, PL/SQL, Performance tuning, Oracle forms.
- Good knowledge of Revenue Recognition.
- The developer should have excellent knowledge of Oracle applications architecture, experienced with developing interfaces, extensions.
- Has a strong understanding of the business processes and application functionality.
- Will be required to author technical design of functional specifications and progress the solution using SDLC process.
- The Sr. Application Developer will also be expected to be effective in both a team environment as well as working independently.
- Provides support of applications in production by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, develops and tests fixes, and migrates solution.
- Develops and unit tests application programs as specified in Technical Designs.
- Ensures that all programming standards and policies are adhered to.
- Obtains Code Reviews, Technical Designs and Unit Test plan reviews from Lead Application Developer.
- Able to work and Lead the onsite and offshore team.