CMR is a pioneer in Medical Decision Support® services and is uniquely qualified to help individuals and families take an active role in making decisions about their health. Leveraging a state-of-the-art integrated model of web, phone, and print-based services, we provide personalized, evidence-based medical information, and support services. Our goal is to help people become better informed, and more empowered, healthcare consumers. We encourage you to visit our web site to learn more about our growing company at: www.consumersmedical.com
Nursing-Research and Decision Support Coaching Team
Are you looking to “do something different”? Would you like to be part of the coming revolution in health and technology? We are currently looking for enthusiastic, innovative, individuals to join our team in Pembroke, MA or Minneapolis, MN.
How do you know if you are a good fit? Well…
- You can’t be afraid of the unknown, because that is where we are headed
- You can’t be afraid to try new things, because that is what you are going to be building
- You can’t be afraid to make a few mistakes, because that is where we believe innovation happens
- And most of all…You have to really, really, like making a difference in people’s lives.
Still here? Great!
Our Research & Decision Support Coaching Team is comprised of several different roles from entry level Research Assistants up to Team Coordinators. This team is primarily responsible for offering support and information directly to patients who are making personal health decisions. Communication with these patients is performed using a variety of technology options. We will discuss specific available roles with you during the interview process based on your skill set, experience, and areas of interest. Here are the common attributes and qualifications we are looking for across all of our current coaching full time positions:
- Degree in a health related field. Successful team members have included nurses, nutritionists, medical librarians, and health educators/ coaches.
- A commitment to providing stellar service
- Clear, professional, phone voice and a great email personality
- Excited to work as part of a team, but able to stand out as an individual, in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Enthusiasm--OK, maybe even an obsession--with exploring new ways to use technology, the internet, and social media to support patients and caregivers
- Most of our current positions require 3-5 years of recent clinical or coaching experience, involving direct patient support/teaching. (But we would love to hear what makes your personal experience unique).
- Experience a plus; utilizing academic search engines to access peer-reviewed journal articles, searching for patient educational materials on-line and making really good coffee(…just kidding, everyone here makes their own, one cup at a time).
CMR offers employees a standard benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter via indeed.com
No phone calls please.