This is a tele-commute, part-time, contractor position.
CMR is a pioneer in Medical Decision Support® services and is uniquely qualified to help employees and their dependents take an active role in making decisions about their health. We provide personalized, evidence-based medical research, information, and support services to employees who face serious, complicated, and chronic illness, or would like to become well-informed healthcare consumers. Leveraging a state-of-the-art integrated model of Web, phone, and print-based services, CMR enables employees to fully understand and evaluate their options so they can make the most informed medical decisions possible with their doctors.
We are currently looking for part- time RFP Writer to join our growing company.
- Manages the proposal process for prospects and current clients, including conducting internal strategy meetings, initiating follow-ups, and adhering to tight schedules
- Responds to a variety of complex and customized RFPs, RFIs, databases and industry surveys involving our product lines
- Provides thorough quality control review of final, printed documents
- Ensures that product language and statistics are current in all RFP-related publications
- Ensures that standardized RFP templates remain up-to-date
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree required, preferably in English or Journalism
- 5-7 years of professional writing experience, proposal writing preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of RFP responses
- Knowledge of PMAPS proposal software is a plus
Please visit our website: www.consumersmedical.com
Indeed - 5 months ago
CMR is a pioneer in Medical Decision Support® services and is uniquely qualified to help your employees and their dependents take an act...